December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

It's so nice knowing that another woman is avoiding the tests under her bathroom sink as much as you are ;) *sigh* this TWW will be brutal! But it helps knowing you're in it with me, hopeandpray1!

I hate testing only to see BFN's. I'm going to try so hard not to test unless it is officially the day AF is supposed to be due. This should be the week of Xmas..are you experiencing any symptoms? I don't really feel any more different than any other month. I am extremely tired but that is due to the fact that I barely got sleep last night so I'm not experiencing anything out of the ordinary.

GL Babywhisperer!

Stargazer, please take me off the list. I still haven't ovulated yet, and don't know when I will. If I do soon, I'll let you know.

Thanks! :)

I hope you o in time to test for December!
Hoping to see your bfp in time for Christmas.

I caved and tested. Faint positive on an IC. I also had a disappearing positive on an Answer similiar to a FRER( since it disappeared it is considered a :bfn: ). I had sharp pains in my ovarian region last night for about 10 seconds. I hope that was implantation. Also, I have had lots of itching and pinching in that area over the last few days. FF said I O'd on the 16, but I had a positive OPK (smiley) on the 12th. Since FF moved my O date back, I was sad because the last time I BDd was on the 13th (I was just too tired). I hope the sperm was there to meet the egg and it is just a little early for my :bfp: and my HCG has not built up. I'm anywhere from 7-10 DPO today, so there is still hope as long as the witch stays away!

I am on CD14 and I'm due to ovulate tomorrow so I will be testing on December 27! Please add me!

Broke down and took a FRER today at 9dpo and got a VERY faint line!!! :D gonna test again in the morning with first urine of the morning and see if it gets any darker!! Hope my eyes arnt playing tricks on me :(

Broke down and took a FRER today at 9dpo and got a VERY faint line!!! :D gonna test again in the morning with first urine of the morning and see if it gets any darker!! Hope my eyes arnt playing tricks on me :(

Post a picture!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
yayyyy congrats!!! I hope this is your BFP!!!

I'm only on the night of 2DPO, so I'm trying to take it slow with the symptom spotting haha but I've noticed a few that are abnormal for me. My right lower pelvis/abdomen is tender. Not quite like AF but definitely not like O pains. And very (tmi) gassy. And this is weird, but my left eyelid will NOT STOP TWITCHING. But that's it do far. I'm hoping/praying for some IB in the next few days! Haha

I'm only on the night of 2DPO, so I'm trying to take it slow with the symptom spotting haha but I've noticed a few that are abnormal for me. My right lower pelvis/abdomen is tender. Not quite like AF but definitely not like O pains. And very (tmi) gassy. And this is weird, but my left eyelid will NOT STOP TWITCHING. But that's it do far. I'm hoping/praying for some IB in the next few days! Haha

I am 5DPO today and I'm already getting impatient because I don't have any symptoms ::sigh:: that's how I felt last month so I'm starting to feel like its not my m

I am 5DPO today and I'm already getting impatient because I don't have any symptoms ::sigh:: that's how I felt last month so I'm starting to feel like its not my month again:(

Congrats Melaniee!! I know tomorrow It will be darker!! I'm sure of it! Also, Holly3307, there is still time! Be sure to update us in a few days when you get the chance to take another test! :happydance:

I am 5DPO today and I'm already getting impatient because I don't have any symptoms ::sigh:: that's how I felt last month so I'm starting to feel like its not my month again:(

I am the same way right now... I havaent had any symptoms so I am probably out this month too :( Even though there was alot of 'effort' into it.

@~Brandy~: I have BD'd EVERY DAY this cycle (doctor gave go ahead for fiance, he has very healthy swimmers!). If effort is all it took, I would be pregnant with quintuplets! haha

I'm either 2DPO or 5DPO currently. I am only temping this month (silly me thought it would be enough to keep away the confusion) and my chart shows a possible ovulation at either CD 13 or CD 16. Tomorrows temp will tell me a little more (if it is still elevated than it indicates CD 16 making me 2DPO). But if I were 5DPO, it would explain the twinges and cramping...I haven't spotted yet so I'm going to be hopeful and say it is because I am only 2DPO ;D

I am the same way right now... I havaent had any symptoms so I am probably out this month too :( Even though there was alot of 'effort' into it.

I know! Isn't this horrible? Sometimes I try to tell myself that some women don't get symptoms but I can't seem to make myself feel better this time...as much as I hate nausea, it would be very welcomed at this point lol

@~Brandy~: I have BD'd EVERY DAY this cycle (doctor gave go ahead for fiance, he has very healthy swimmers!). If effort is all it took, I would be pregnant with quintuplets! haha

I'm either 2DPO or 5DPO currently. I am only temping this month (silly me thought it would be enough to keep away the confusion) and my chart shows a possible ovulation at either CD 13 or CD 16. Tomorrows temp will tell me a little more (if it is still elevated than it indicates CD 16 making me 2DPO). But if I were 5DPO, it would explain the twinges and cramping...I haven't spotted yet so I'm going to be hopeful and say it is because I am only 2DPO ;D

Lol I know what you mean! With all the effort us women place on this, we should be able to at least pop out twins! Awww that would just be adorable :)

Grrrr cd 17 and not even sure I've o'd yet! Hurry up body! Not sure how much more bding I can muster. Lol

@roomaloo: "Not sure how much more bding I can muster." HAHA I am completely in your boat. If i don't discard any temps (two are pretty faulty) then FF has no clue what is going on. I'm on CD 18 and have no idea if I ovulated (but I have an inkling that I did and on which day). I'm trying to keep up with the BDing and laying with my legs in the air but it is getting VERY tiring! haha I figure I will go until 12/22 (what would be the day after expected O in the longest cycle I've ever had, 35 days).

Mostly, I just wish I knew that I did in fact ovulate this cycle. That would make me feel so much better. I know that if I did ovulate, I didn't miss it. Which is reassuring. I have been BDing EVERY DAY since the day after my period ended. But I feel like all that effort could be wasted if I didn't ovulate, and since I don't know if I did, I feel really down and like this month isn't my month :/ This is very disheartening...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->