December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

Mostly, I just wish I knew that I did in fact ovulate this cycle. That would make me feel so much better. I know that if I did ovulate, I didn't miss it. Which is reassuring. I have been BDing EVERY DAY since the day after my period ended. But I feel like all that effort could be wasted if I didn't ovulate, and since I don't know if I did, I feel really down and like this month isn't my month :/ This is very disheartening...

Have u thought about getting bloodwork to see if u OV'd? Today is CD23 for me and I just had my bloodwork checked. They will let me know on Monday the results. My RE insists on checking it on CD23 of every cycle to make sure I'm OV'ing. You might want to look into that because it will make u feel a whole lot better.

I'm not sure if I've ovulated yet either... I don't temp but usually I would be able to tell by cm or getting some cramps. I had a little niggly feeling the other day and again this morning.
Not really had any massive ewcm yet though... I thought I had on tuesday but I think that might've been semen still coming out??? I feel quite wet down below but there doesn't seem much there when I wipe or if I feel for my cervix.
My cervix is pretty low and I think it's open....and quite soft aswell.

I'm so confused!!! I'm kind of hoping I O'd early cause that would give me more chance of actually having conceived this month....

Guess we'll have to wait to find out until the 18th (which going by the numbers should be 10dpo, which is when I got my bfp's the last 2 times)

Broke down and took a FRER today at 9dpo and got a VERY faint line!!! :D gonna test again in the morning with first urine of the morning and see if it gets any darker!! Hope my eyes arnt playing tricks on me :(

Good Luck!!!

My insurance doesn't cover blood tests for that purpose and it being Christmas time, I can't currently pay out of pocket :(

I felt SO hopeful but seeing as my temp today was even lower than yesterdays, I feel totally hopeless and don't know what to think :( Looks like despite temping that I will be completely in the dark this cycle :/ The wait to test just got even longer, since I don't know when I ovulated I'm just going to "assume" I'm having a cycle as long as the longest cycle in the past 12 months (35).

Stargazer, it looks like my test date needs to be moved to December 25, if it isn't any trouble to you. I'm sorry if it is a huge inconvenience!

hey ladies can you put me down for 15th :thumbup: AF due 13th but will hold out and not test till 15th if AF doesnt show up :winkwink: x

MommaVee, I felt exactly like you do now when I was at CD19 this past cycle. I thought I was ovulating CD14, and as the days went by I started to get a little nervous. I finally ovulated CD20, which meant it would have been a 33 day cycle for me, since my LP is usually 13 days. If you're having a longer cycle this time around, you may be ovulating soon. Hang in there!

Putting up my chart for reference:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f4b0e//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

My insurance doesn't cover blood tests for that purpose and it being Christmas time, I can't currently pay out of pocket :(

I felt SO hopeful but seeing as my temp today was even lower than yesterdays, I feel totally hopeless and don't know what to think :( Looks like despite temping that I will be completely in the dark this cycle :/ The wait to test just got even longer, since I don't know when I ovulated I'm just going to "assume" I'm having a cycle as long as the longest cycle in the past 12 months (35).

Stargazer, it looks like my test date needs to be moved to December 25, if it isn't any trouble to you. I'm sorry if it is a huge inconvenience!

:( Oh I understand...FX'd for you!!!

Hi girls. Hope everyone is doing well. May I suggest purchasing the Clearblue Fertility monitor. It takes the guessing away from ovulation. The monitor reads two hormones LH and Estrogen. It can tell you your 5 most fertile days and tells you when you are about to ovulate. I just started using it and I would have never guessed that i ovulate so early. I aim CD11 and I think I am ovulating. I had a peak on my CBFM yesterday and today, I had a smiley on a digi and my temp dropped drastically today. Let's hope I catch that egg! I know it gets expensive but it's takes away the guessing if you are irregular like me. My friends highly recommended it.

It's no trouble! :)
I hope you O soon. Like you said, you may have a longer cycle this month. Get busy and bd to be sure you don't miss it. Good Luck!! :)

Hi new to this think af is due around the 20th so can i join

Hi I'm gonna test on the 22nd, I see a lot of :bfp: already hope more of us can join...

:dust:
X

Its super exciting to have 4 all in one day on the 1st... Now I would like to see that for the 12th since thats my test day :)

MINUET- Still on that long cycle hon? You have tried twice now, right, to induce your period?

Yep still on it. It's possible all the stress the past few weeks is not helping too.
I'm going to do some more research and probably try the cream again to induce things.

How are you doing with your cycle?

MINUET- Still on that long cycle hon? You have tried twice now, right, to induce your period?

Yep still on it. It's possible all the stress the past few weeks is not helping too.
I'm going to do some more research and probably try the cream again to induce things.

sorry to hear that :( what cd are you on now and how long are your cycles normally?

https://i48.tinypic.com/15gf9r5.jpg
So thats a pic of the test i took this morning! Its so faint tho so idk :( , but im only 10dpo..

What is with the stress these last few weeks? You ok?
I'm doing okay. I *think* I just ovulated, unless my temp this morning was a fluke. I guess time will tell

https://i48.tinypic.com/15gf9r5.jpg
So thats a pic of the test i took this morning! Its so faint tho so idk :( , but im only 10dpo..

Looks good to me!! My first test at 10dpo when I was pregnant (both times) was really faint! I did one of those dipstrips (onestep internetcheapie) and threw it away before I saw pictures of other peoples tests that were REALLY faint. Took it back out the bin, had another look and both me and hubby thought we could see something. Went out to buy a 'proper' test from Asda and it was positive! Faint aswell, but still positive and we now have an awesome 21month old little boy! :) Congrats!! :)

Looks good to me!! My first test at 10dpo when I was pregnant (both times) was really faint! I did one of those dipstrips (onestep internetcheapie) and threw it away before I saw pictures of other peoples tests that were REALLY faint. Took it back out the bin, had another look and both me and hubby thought we could see something. Went out to buy a 'proper' test from Asda and it was positive! Faint aswell, but still positive and we now have an awesome 21month old little boy! :) Congrats!! :)
Thanks! :D im really hoping so!! Gonna test again in the morning and see if it gets any darker!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->