December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

Congrats to the new BFP's!!

I have 4 days left to ovulate to test in December. But, I am not worrying about it. I doubt it will happen. Did I write this already? If I did, sorry about the repost.

MINUET- Back to spotting?

back to NOTHING. :nope::wacko:

Zero idea what is going on. My temps don't support ovulation spotting or implantation spotting, plus my temp went back up and the spotting stopped.
So what was it? I have NO idea.

Well...I was nervous about testing today, so I didn't test with FMU. I actually drank a whole glass of water and a cup of coffee before I decided to test and I got a faint :bfp:!!! I am so excited!!!

Graysmommy!!! What a great morning!!! I jump on this thread to find 2 BFP's!! That is such great news!!! Keep us updated with pictures!!! Congrats gurl!

Thanks! I hope I see a lot more bfps headed this way!! I will post some pics soon!

Do you normallly spot when you ovulate?

No idea, I've never tracked it before. My last two cycles on FF, I either never ovulated, or gave up temping before it occurred.
Why would I ovulate some 16 days after progesterone cream though? You'd think that would have screwed it all up.
If that miracle actually occurred I'm going to be sad, since hubby has been out of town for the past week.

Giving a hugeeee congratulations to the latest BFP's!!
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months ahead :thumbup:

Im out already :cry:
Totally gutted as i really was hoping for a bfp before christmas.

Good luck and loads and loads of babydust to you all
Xxx

ok so totally ignore everything i said about being out, i just got these..

View attachment 531965

Yay!! Congrats!! :happydance:

Congrats to the new BFP's!!

I have 4 days left to ovulate to test in December. But, I am not worrying about it. I doubt it will happen. Did I write this already? If I did, sorry about the repost.

echo, I hope you get to test for December, but if you don't you can look forward to a New Year bfp! :)

Do you normallly spot when you ovulate?

No idea, I've never tracked it before. My last two cycles on FF, I either never ovulated, or gave up temping before it occurred.
Why would I ovulate some 16 days after progesterone cream though? You'd think that would have screwed it all up.
If that miracle actually occurred I'm going to be sad, since hubby has been out of town for the past week.

:hugs: I hope your cycles get regulated for you soon.

I'm out. Af got me :(

:hugs:

I got my BFP last night :happydance:! I thought I was out on Mon when my temp dropped below cover line for 2 days, so I didn't take any hpts with me on my business trip. I tested at 8pm last night when I got home and got a really dark line on an FRER! this morning I tested again and got dark lines on internet cheapies.

I think I was 12 dpo, but FF thinks I was 10 dpo when I got my BFP. I'm shocked it was so dark so early, especially taken at night! I'm so excited!!!!

Hoping for a sticky bean this time!!!

Yay congrats Mandigrace1!!! :happydance:
Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months!!

I kind of feel out after getting a bfn this morning (and yesterday). Though I know somewhere that you're not out until AF gets you and I am not entirely clear on O-date so I'm hoping I'll still get my bfp, but not feeling very positive atm.... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->