December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

So confused!!! A day after I got a faint positive, I got AF!! :( 2 days early. Was suppose to start on the 12th but instead started on the 10th. But I only bled 1 day? And it was mostly all brown blood. But it was pretty heavy. But then yesterday I only had a very small amount of it, only had it once when I wiped, and it was also brown. Now I'm not bleeding what so ever. My periods have always been normal. 30 day cycle and it normally lasts 5 days. Never only had a 1 day period. So idk what's goin on :(

melaniee! Don't worry! When I got pregnant I was not trying so I THOUGHT I was having my period... I was using tampons and it seemed to come on heavy, then stop, then spot, then heavy, then stop, then spot... etc... There was some brown blood but at the time I didn't know this was a sign of pregnancy. Finally I began to feel extremely nauseous and when my "period" only last 2-3 days I took a hpt. It was positive! In shock, I bought 3 more and one digital... all positive! So don't worry, this could be a good sign! :thumbup:

I m 4 days late with BFN :growlmad:( tested with HPT 25 miu ) ! Whatever AF signs were there have all gone . :shrug: What happend to my regular AF cycle ?:wacko: Why is it playing hide nd seek with me ??:dohh:

If AF has to start it shud start , I can have a peaceful mind knowing that I have to gear up for the nxt month ! :coffee:

Oh man, why am I so impatient?!

I couldn't wait till tomorrow morning so I decided to do a test with fmu today but I think it's either VERY VERY faint bfp or an evap...
If I'd just waited until tomorrow it could've been better than this as I'm only 9dpo today and I know I've gotten a bfp at 10 dpo before!

Gonna test again on saturday morning!
I'm so addicted!! :blush:

Oh man, why am I so impatient?!

I couldn't wait till tomorrow morning so I decided to do a test with fmu today but I think it's either VERY VERY faint bfp or an evap...
If I'd just waited until tomorrow it could've been better than this as I'm only 9dpo today and I know I've gotten a bfp at 10 dpo before!

Gonna test again on saturday morning!
I'm so addicted!! :blush:

Haha don't worry I did one this morn at 4dpo!!!!! Bfn of course!!

Here's hoping yours gets darker, faint at 9dpo sounds promising

Im out already :cry:
Totally gutted as i really was hoping for a bfp before christmas.

Good luck and loads and loads of babydust to you all
Xxx

ok so totally ignore everything i said about being out, i just got these..

IMAG0577.jpg

Yay!!! Congrats MsPotter!!!
Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months! And I'm hoping to join you soon!! :)

:dust: to everyone!!!

Thanks!!! I can't quite believe it! I though af had come really early at 5/6 dpo but it must have been implantation!

:dust: to you and everyone else on here!

Congrats MsPotter! So glad you got your Christmas BFP! H & H 9 months!

Congrats MSPOTTER:)

My apt was great. Details in the journal:)

Congrats MsPotter that's fantastic!:happydance:

AFM, today I had a small pinprick of blood when wiping at 8dpo so really who knows. :coffee:

Well...I was nervous about testing today, so I didn't test with FMU. I actually drank a whole glass of water and a cup of coffee before I decided to test and I got a faint :bfp:!!! I am so excited!!!

Well...I was nervous about testing today, so I didn't test with FMU. I actually drank a whole glass of water and a cup of coffee before I decided to test and I got a faint :bfp:!!! I am so excited!!!

Graysmommy!!! What a great morning!!! I jump on this thread to find 2 BFP's!! That is such great news!!! Keep us updated with pictures!!! Congrats gurl!

Wow!! Congrats on all the BFPs!! Really excited to hear all the BFPs popping up this month ^_^ Sounds like a great month! :)

wow congrats to the bfp 's - wow this is going to be a good month!

fx for the rest of us in the game!

6dpo and getting impatient. want to wait until at least Wed - 10dpo - due next Friday 14dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->