December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

I got my BFP last night :happydance:! I thought I was out on Mon when my temp dropped below cover line for 2 days, so I didn't take any hpts with me on my business trip. I tested at 8pm last night when I got home and got a really dark line on an FRER! this morning I tested again and got dark lines on internet cheapies.

I think I was 12 dpo, but FF thinks I was 10 dpo when I got my BFP. I'm shocked it was so dark so early, especially taken at night! I'm so excited!!!!

Hoping for a sticky bean this time!!!

Yayyyy!! Congrats!!

Yay congrats Mandigrace1!!! :happydance:
Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months!!

I kind of feel out after getting a bfn this morning (and yesterday). Though I know somewhere that you're not out until AF gets you and I am not entirely clear on O-date so I'm hoping I'll still get my bfp, but not feeling very positive atm.... :cry:

Don't give up yet! I got a blaring negative with fmu on 12 dpo with a frer and I thought I was out...then on 15 dpo I took another FRER in the middle of the day and I got a faint :bfp:! Took a digi this morning to make me and DH feel better and it says Pregnant! Wishing you all the luck in the world!! Sometimes it's just better to wait until you have missed af to test as it may save you unnecessary grief! :dust:

Yay congrats Mandigrace1!!! :happydance:
Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months!!

I kind of feel out after getting a bfn this morning (and yesterday). Though I know somewhere that you're not out until AF gets you and I am not entirely clear on O-date so I'm hoping I'll still get my bfp, but not feeling very positive atm.... :cry:

Don't give up yet! I got a blaring negative with fmu on 12 dpo with a frer and I thought I was out...then on 15 dpo I took another FRER in the middle of the day and I got a faint :bfp:! Took a digi this morning to make me and DH feel better and it says Pregnant! Wishing you all the luck in the world!! Sometimes it's just better to wait until you have missed af to test as it may save you unnecessary grief! :dust:

True... Got my bfp's at 10dpo with my last 2 pregnancies though! But like I said I'm not entirely sure when I ovulated, was expecting it on cd17 but think it might've been as early as 13dpo so I could be anywhere from 6-10 dpo now... I'm a poas addict, it's so hard not to test sometimes!! haha
And it would mean even more to me to be pregnant now, cause of the mc we had in October! Really wanted that 2nd baby!

Blood results are in! If you know about levels in hormones and can give me some insight, in my journal

I am sitting here broken-hearted over the sweet innocent children that were just murdered at a school in Conneticut. My heart bleeds for those poor grieving parents.

Hi all, I am just joining today.

I am 7DPO and waiting anxiously to test about Dec 18! Hoping for a Christmas surprise :xmas6: ! This is 2nd round of 50 Clomid (but really 1st try bc the initial cycle was kinda messed up). Cycles irregular 1st time in my life since getting off the ring in Feb.

I don't know if it is too early, but the past 2 days my temps have been going higher which could be a triaphasic sign!

AJ

I got my BFP last night :happydance:! I thought I was out on Mon when my temp dropped below cover line for 2 days, so I didn't take any hpts with me on my business trip. I tested at 8pm last night when I got home and got a really dark line on an FRER! this morning I tested again and got dark lines on internet cheapies.

I think I was 12 dpo, but FF thinks I was 10 dpo when I got my BFP. I'm shocked it was so dark so early, especially taken at night! I'm so excited!!!!

Here here:happydance:
BFP today!!right on time for Christmas

ohhh congrats to you both!!! :happydance:

I am sitting here broken-hearted over the sweet innocent children that were just murdered at a school in Conneticut. My heart bleeds for those poor grieving parents.

Are you from CT? I am so saddened by this tragedy :( Too close to home.

Are you from CT? I am so saddened by this tragedy :( Too close to home.

No I'm not, but anything involving children - especially something like that. Affects me a lot.
Just last Friday I went with my sister in law to pick up my nephew from school. Lots of preschoolers running to embrace mom or dad, happy, glowing.
The way it should have been at this school today..

I'm with you MINUET. I know not TTC related but I literally was sick to my stomach. I didn't let go of Logan for like an hour after I picked him up...An entire kindergarton class executed...It's beyond heart wrenching:(

im out of the running for a christmas BFP :witch: just got me :cry: goodluck to all of the ladies that are still in the 2WW, lets keep them BFP's coming :winkwink: x​

I am so freaking sad.. I thought for sure after almost 3 years of ttc that it might happen... Go ahead and take me out for this month.

I am 14DPO on a 28 day cycle but today makes CD30 so I was hoping.. I have been testing the last 3 days with BFN and today I had 2 incidents of spotting so I expect AF full on next 24-48 hours.

I normally dont get AF symptoms or PG symptoms so I never know till something happens.

I think I have tried every test out there this cycle to see if I was wrong but that didn't do me much good but waste a bunch of money. Better luck next month.

Good luck to everyone with their BFPs I hope Santa brings them for you.

im out of the running for a christmas BFP :witch: just got me :cry: goodluck to all of the ladies that are still in the 2WW, lets keep them BFP's coming :winkwink: x​

so sorry hon :hugs:

AFM, a little spotting again tonight. Maybe AF is really taking her time deciding if she's going to show?

I hope you all are doing ok in your respective battles with AF. :)

Congrats Mandigrace!!! So happy for you!!! When your mind is distracted, your body does the work lol Congrats gurl!

I am so freaking sad.. I thought for sure after almost 3 years of ttc that it might happen... Go ahead and take me out for this month.

I am 14DPO on a 28 day cycle but today makes CD30 so I was hoping.. I have been testing the last 3 days with BFN and today I had 2 incidents of spotting so I expect AF full on next 24-48 hours.

I normally dont get AF symptoms or PG symptoms so I never know till something happens.

I think I have tried every test out there this cycle to see if I was wrong but that didn't do me much good but waste a bunch of money. Better luck next month.

Good luck to everyone with their BFPs I hope Santa brings them for you.

Aww Brandy don't give up!!! It will work out gurl! Stay positive :)

so sorry hon :hugs:

AFM, a little spotting again tonight. Maybe AF is really taking her time deciding if she's going to show?

I hope you all are doing ok in your respective battles with AF. :)

thankyou my dear, i hate it when that happens, if the :witch: is gonna turn up like to get it over and done with, got my fingers crossed for all of you, come on ladies we need some more BFP's :thumbup:

I am posting this on multiple threads because I really need to know your opinion!!Ladies, please tell me if my eyes are playing tricks on me. I caved today lol at 12DPO because I have a killer migraine that has not gone away and caffeine usually helps but I didn't wanna drink coffee with caffeine if I'm pregnant. So I dipped 2 different Internet cheapie tests in FMU and this is what came up...I think I see a line on each of them. The smaller red test has a little hair on it right by the line so sorry about that but I looked and my DH also says he sees a line on both...but maybe we're crazy??

Attachments

• HPT 12DPO.JPG
    HPT 12DPO.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 9
  • hpt white small size.JPG
    hpt white small size.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 14
I am posting this on multiple threads because I really need to know your opinion!!Ladies, please tell me if my eyes are playing tricks on me. I caved today lol at 12DPO because I have a killer migraine that has not gone away and caffeine usually helps but I didn't wanna drink coffee with caffeine if I'm pregnant. So I dipped 2 different Internet cheapie tests in FMU and this is what came up...I think I see a line on each of them. The smaller red test has a little hair on it right by the line so sorry about that but I looked and my DH also says he sees a line on both...but maybe we're crazy??

I see lines on both! :D And I never see light lines with my computer screen. FX that they get darker for you!!! Do you have a frer to try?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->