December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

I am sitting here broken-hearted over the sweet innocent children that were just murdered at a school in Conneticut. My heart bleeds for those poor grieving parents.

Are you from CT? I am so saddened by this tragedy :( Too close to home.

No I'm not, but anything involving children - especially something like that. Affects me a lot.
Just last Friday I went with my sister in law to pick up my nephew from school. Lots of preschoolers running to embrace mom or dad, happy, glowing.
The way it should have been at this school today..

I definately gave my kids a tight squeeze when they got home from school. I can't imagine getting the news those 20 parents have to hear. :cry:

I am posting this on multiple threads because I really need to know your opinion!!Ladies, please tell me if my eyes are playing tricks on me. I caved today lol at 12DPO because I have a killer migraine that has not gone away and caffeine usually helps but I didn't wanna drink coffee with caffeine if I'm pregnant. So I dipped 2 different Internet cheapie tests in FMU and this is what came up...I think I see a line on each of them. The smaller red test has a little hair on it right by the line so sorry about that but I looked and my DH also says he sees a line on both...but maybe we're crazy??

I see lines on both! :D And I never see light lines with my computer screen. FX that they get darker for you!!! Do you have a frer to try?

I don't have a FRER...I think I'm gonna keep testing every day with these internet cheapies and then on Monday buy a FRER.

:bfp: Mandigrace1 :bfp:

:happydance: So happy for you! Best wishes to you for a h&h 9 months!

I am posting this on multiple threads because I really need to know your opinion!!Ladies, please tell me if my eyes are playing tricks on me. I caved today lol at 12DPO because I have a killer migraine that has not gone away and caffeine usually helps but I didn't wanna drink coffee with caffeine if I'm pregnant. So I dipped 2 different Internet cheapie tests in FMU and this is what came up...I think I see a line on each of them. The smaller red test has a little hair on it right by the line so sorry about that but I looked and my DH also says he sees a line on both...but maybe we're crazy??

Nope you aren't crazy, I can clearly see a light pink line. I think it's going to get darker for you tomorrow. :happydance:

Nope you aren't crazy, I can clearly see a light pink line. I think it's going to get darker for you tomorrow. :happydance:

God I hope so!!!

Hi girls! Happy and healthy to all the BFPs! Such great news! As for me, my temps are so erratic. I don't know what's going on. If anyone wants to check out my chart, please let me know your thoughts. I am having second thoughts on whether I ovulated even though I had a temp shift, a positive opk and a peak on my CBFM. I don't know why my temps are so low. I wonder if I've been sleeping with my mouth open? I hate the 2ww and I really can't handle another BFN. :( Everyday someone else I know announces they are pregnant and I always feel like a failure. I know I need to stay positive and I am trying but it's hard and I want to cry. Needless to say I've been an emotional wreck all week. I cried most of the day yesterday when I found out about the CT shootings. Well baby dust to all. Thanks for listening and even though I don't write much, listening to you girls gives me hope.

Hi girls! Happy and healthy to all the BFPs! Such great news! As for me, my temps are so erratic. I don't know what's going on. If anyone wants to check out my chart, please let me know your thoughts. I am having second thoughts on whether I ovulated even though I had a temp shift, a positive opk and a peak on my CBFM. I don't know why my temps are so low. I wonder if I've been sleeping with my mouth open? I hate the 2ww and I really can't handle another BFN. :( Everyday someone else I know announces they are pregnant and I always feel like a failure. I know I need to stay positive and I am trying but it's hard and I want to cry. Needless to say I've been an emotional wreck all week. I cried most of the day yesterday when I found out about the CT shootings. Well baby dust to all. Thanks for listening and even though I don't write much, listening to you girls gives me hope.

I would look at your chart, but I don't know how to do that :( Don't get too down though..I've heard that many people still ovulate and their temps don't coincide for outside reasons like what you said, maybe your mouth was open, sickness, drinking the night before...the list goes on and on....FX'd for you hun!

I think I'm running out of time for a December bfp. I thought I was ovulating on the week of the 3rd. I don't temp (I can't even remember to take a pill lol) and if no luck soon I will probably buy some OPK's. I've only ever gone by CM and got the timing right. But my body is playing games with me I think. Not even sure if I have O'ed, yet even though I had some EWCM (but not for as long as I usually do). Been obsessively testing for the last week and a bit though :haha:

I see lines on both! :D And I never see light lines with my computer screen. FX that they get darker for you!!! Do you have a frer to try?

I don't have a FRER...I think I'm gonna keep testing every day with these internet cheapies and then on Monday buy a FRER.

I see the lines too!!!!! And my line-eye is total rubbish so they'r defo there!!!
xxx

Think I've been a bit moody and snappy to my hubby today :S We were playing a game with his brother tonight and I kept getting all the crappy questions and did crap on both the games we played so I got all stroppy... I'm not usually that bad! haha. Hopefully that's a good sign! :winkwink:

Think I've been a bit moody and snappy to my hubby today :S We were playing a game with his brother tonight and I kept getting all the crappy questions and did crap on both the games we played so I got all stroppy... I'm not usually that bad! haha. Hopefully that's a good sign! :winkwink:

LOL two days ago, which was 10DPO for me at the time, I snapped so bad at my hubby!! I am NEVER snappy so the first thing he said was WHOA are you pregnant babe?LOL this might be a good sign for you!!

On another note, this is day 2 of a persistent migraine that does not go away. I also started having a backache off and on and AF like cramps off and on but no AF...so weird. I sure hope my lines keep getting darker!

LOL two days ago, which was 10DPO for me at the time, I snapped so bad at my hubby!! I am NEVER snappy so the first thing he said was WHOA are you pregnant babe?LOL this might be a good sign for you!!

On another note, this is day 2 of a persistent migraine that does not go away. I also started having a backache off and on and AF like cramps off and on but no AF...so weird. I sure hope my lines keep getting darker!

You know you're pregnant though! You should go out and get your digi if you don't have one yet! My tests when I was pregnant with my son were really faint even a day before AF was due!

I remember when I was pregnant with my son I was about 20-something weeks along I think and we were walking around on a carpark trying to cross to the other side and my husband said: look out, there's a car coming. And I was like: I know! I'm pregnant not blind!! :haha: (he thought I hadn't seen it cause I was looking at my phone).

Apparently I can be a bit moody when my period is due sometimes aswell, but I would be surprised if it came early! Cause it's not due till saturday!
I'm tempted to buy a frer, only cause they're supposed to work from 6 days before AF is due, though I've used them once before and they didn't do anything, but I wasn't pregnant that time! haha, so that's probably why! :winkwink: But I also ordered some more tests off amazon, hoping they'll turn up tomorrow!

Well... I put myself down to test on the 24th as my AF usually visit then but after charting my bodys actions i now realise why my AF moves about. I have an aversge of a 25 cd cycle.
Today is CD25 :/ which usually puts me down for AF tommorrow :(
Im 14dpo, tested on 12dpo. BFN :(. Lots pf strange symptoms but could all be in my head. Xx

Hope your all ok.
Congrats to the BFP and Fxd to those still ttc xx

to my surprise my hubby actually let me get the frer's!! Just done one and I thought I could see something very very light but hubby didn't see anything... Guess I'm making it up... Sticking a picture up on countdown to pregnancy though, cause I have to have some opinions, though I don't think you'd be able to see anything in the picture.... Omg, I'm so addicted!!!

i couldn't wait and i did one today at 9dpo . feeling so dizzy today. it is bfn but i am ever hopeful i can see something in some lights or even something in the photo i can't see in real life. i will be testing tomorrow but if i test every day i will run out on Thursday...

I think I might have ovulated. Temp today is above 97, hoping it keeps going up. We'll see. If I did ovulate last night (o pains on left), then that keeps me in December! December 29 af would be due!

does anyone see anything or am i getting line eye? going crazy! thanks any opinions appreciated !

Attachments

• 1355664133931-1.jpg
    1355664133931-1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 1355663960357-1.jpg
    1355663960357-1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20121216_141028-1.jpg
    20121216_141028-1.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online