December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

Just wanted to tell you ladies not to give up hope! I finally got my official BFP this morning at what I think is 13DPO but FF says I'm 11DPO. I got a clear PREGNANT on Clearblue Digital and a barely there second pink line on a FRER! I can't believe it because now I see what some of the ladies were talking about with FRER's. I would not trust these for early detection either!! I can barely see a pink line on it and that's only cause I'm looking at it in person it barely even shows up on the picture!!! So if you guys have been testing with a FRER, I would grab a digi or another brand cause maybe the latest batch is not that good or barely has dye!! Anyhow LET'S GET SOME MORE BFP'S LADIES!!

Attachments

• Clearblue pregnant 13DPO.JPG
    Clearblue pregnant 13DPO.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 5
  • FRER 13DPO.JPG
    FRER 13DPO.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 13
Just wanted to tell you ladies not to give up hope! I finally got my official BFP this morning at what I think is 13DPO but FF says I'm 11DPO. I got a clear PREGNANT on Clearblue Digital and a barely there second pink line on a FRER! I can't believe it because now I see what some of the ladies were talking about with FRER's. I would not trust these for early detection either!! I can barely see a pink line on it and that's only cause I'm looking at it in person it barely even shows up on the picture!!! So if you guys have been testing with a FRER, I would grab a digi or another brand cause maybe the latest batch is not that good or barely has dye!! Anyhow LET'S GET SOME MORE BFP'S LADIES!!
Omg congrats!!!! Happy and Healthy! That is wonderful news. I always assumed that the digi would always be late in showing a pregnant. I'm 8dpo but my temps are all over the place so not sure. Fx'd I still get a BFP, if not then next month.

does anyone see anything or am i getting line eye? going crazy! thanks any opinions appreciated !

Maybe something in ure third pic??

Ahh congrats gives me hope as i used a frer on 12dpo. Im now 14dpo and feel odd either af or summit more, such cramp today, back ache, pressure, loss of appitite where as i love food before af.

Xx

Omg congrats!!!! Happy and Healthy! That is wonderful news. I always assumed that the digi would always be late in showing a pregnant. I'm 8dpo but my temps are all over the place so not sure. Fx'd I still get a BFP, if not then next month.

Me too! I never thought the digi would show it this soon especially compared to the FRER! But someone had already warned me about the FRER so I was cautious.

Congrats!! Hmm I tested with FRER at 11 dpo and I got a faint positive,was a good looking pink line,just dollar tree one gave me some headaches,it was so faint that I thought is evap line.I guess it all depends of the hormones you body produce at the time of the testing.

Yaaay!!!! Huge congrats :happydance:

Congrats hopeandpray1! Baby dust to us all! 9dpo for me...

I think I might have ovulated. Temp today is above 97, hoping it keeps going up. We'll see. If I did ovulate last night (o pains on left), then that keeps me in December! December 29 af would be due!

Looking good echo, that's your highest temp yet! :D

AFM my body is officially nuts. Smallest amount of spotting the past few days, but only once, not all day long like the last time. And my temp is back up.
It's like AF is out of fuel to get started lol.

I think you should have acupuncture. I had a cycle similar to yours and went, when I told her how many cd's I was she said "well lets get that blood flowing..." my period arrived two days later.

Congrats Hope!!! Sooo excited for you! I caved and tested today at 13dpo and got a BFN :( I mean definitely no pink line. It was an ept and I have a 28 day cycle so about 1 week left before AF will possibly show her face. Am I out? Everyone seems to be detecting so early! Wish me luck!

Congrats Hope!!! Sooo excited for you! I caved and tested today at 13dpo and got a BFN :( I mean definitely no pink line. It was an ept and I have a 28 day cycle so about 1 week left before AF will possibly show her face. Am I out? Everyone seems to be detecting so early! Wish me luck!

I haven't had my bfp yet and AF is due saturday. So hopefully I'll get my bfp soon.
Didn't get my bfp with my past pregnancies until about 3 or 4 days before AF was due though (I think).
And as everyone keeps saying (though it's hard to think that way when you get a bfn): you're not out until the witch gets you :winkwink:

Congrats again hopeandpray! And yay for the O echo!

AFM, not officially out but on my way. AF isn't due until Friday BUT spotting started two days ago (9dpo) lightish and pinky at first, then brownish and some peach yesterday (tested, BFN) and now a bit more substantial today plus cramps that are much more AF-like. So yea, onward and upward. If my alternate side ovulation stays in place, I should be back in the BD game right around New Year's Eve ... so that's convenient!

My Christmas wishes for all of you: Luck, :dust:, and :bfp:s all around!

Girls, just a quick question. I was messing around with FF, and even if my temp goes down tomorrow, it'll give me solid CH's for ovulating on Thursday. However, thursday was apt with the FS who said there was no fluid, I hadn't ovulated and also it didn't look like I was about to. So I'm pretty confused at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->