December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

Got my progesterone results, taken on CD7, Dr says it looks good 16.2. It is now CD9 and can't hardly wait to test!

I think you should have acupuncture. I had a cycle similar to yours and went, when I told her how many cd's I was she said "well lets get that blood flowing..." my period arrived two days later.

That's awesome.
But I'd be scared to death to do that lol.

the eve of 6DPO and feeling very different...and very zen'd out. Hopefully this will keep up over the next nine days ;)

ah, how I DO NOT miss the TWW...

I think you should have acupuncture. I had a cycle similar to yours and went, when I told her how many cd's I was she said "well lets get that blood flowing..." my period arrived two days later.

That's awesome.
But I'd be scared to death to do that lol.

It doesn't hurt, it just kind of feels like dry skin, if you get my meaning in that. The hardest part is lying still and trying to 'relax' for an hour. Some people fall asleep, I can't. I wish I had the money, I'd go all the time.

No ovulation for me, I guess. I think I might get some progesterone cream and do the three month regulating thing. We'll see.

Where do you girls in the US get that cream from?

ECHO- My SIL just took an accupuncture course and got certified, she needed it for her clinic for physio. So when she's home for Christmas, she's going to try it on me:)

Hi Ladies,

First, congrats to everyone who has gotten their BFP! December definitely seems to have been a really lucky thread! :thumbup:

I'm sorry that I haven't been on here much this month; I was becoming really obsessed with TTC so I decided to try and concentrate on other things this month so I would stop driving myself so nutty. Well, it must have worked for me because I actually got my BFP yesterday!!! :happydance::happydance: I am honestly still in a bit of state of shock!

Anyway, just wanted to share the good news and wish good luck to those of you waiting to test! I hope there are a ton more BFPs on this thread!

xo

That's great! I love acupuncture almost as much as I move massage, haha!

I get the progesterone cream from the health food store, its usually with the menopause vitamins and stuff (which I don't like because lots of women trying to have babies uses the cream and its very disheartening to find it in the menopause section, especially when anovulatory symptoms tend to pop up in google as perimenopause)--- bah!
I might do dong quai instead (up to o), because it is supposed to even out hormones, particularly estrogen, and I have the symptoms of estrogen dominance. I will continue with vitex, as used with dong quai it is supposed to work really well. I'm reading a book on chinese medicine for fertility. I am kidney yang deficient, spleen deficient, blood deficient and liver deficient. I have lots of balancing to do. Diet has a lot to do with it. So whole grains only, cut back on dairy, lots of leafy greens, no alcohol, very little caffeine, and low sugar here I come. So far, so good. I think my body is detoxing because I feel pretty funky. I didn't mean to write all that, oh well!

Congrats Mrs. Eddie and any other BFP's! H & H 9 months! Looks like it will be a very merry christmas for lots of ladies here! :)

It doesn't hurt, it just kind of feels like dry skin, if you get my meaning in that. The hardest part is lying still and trying to 'relax' for an hour. Some people fall asleep, I can't. I wish I had the money, I'd go all the time.

That's really interesting!

I'm sorry you're still waiting for O. I'll be interested to see how the 3 month regulating idea works out for you, as was tempted to try that also. :)

Intriguing Chinese medicine ideas. If nothing else you'll be eating very healthy which is always a plus!

Where do you girls in the US get that cream from?

I buy mine online, at Amazon or Swanson, it's called Life-Flo Progesta-Care. According to Dr John Lee's book ( the guy behind all the natural prog. cream use) you're supposed to use one with around 480mg per ounce.
Don't remember the exact figures, but Life-Flo matched up to his requirements when I read the book.
I really like that it's a pump so there's no measuring.

As for me, today AF seems to have started kicking into gear. Experiencing light cramps, and seeing clots and more old blood, waiting to see if it turns into that magical red or not.

Hi Ladies,

First, congrats to everyone who has gotten their BFP! December definitely seems to have been a really lucky thread! :thumbup:

I'm sorry that I haven't been on here much this month; I was becoming really obsessed with TTC so I decided to try and concentrate on other things this month so I would stop driving myself so nutty. Well, it must have worked for me because I actually got my BFP yesterday!!! :happydance::happydance: I am honestly still in a bit of state of shock!

Anyway, just wanted to share the good news and wish good luck to those of you waiting to test! I hope there are a ton more BFPs on this thread!

xo
Congrats!!wow so many bfp,that is so awesome!
I am happy that my period didn't showed up anymore,2 days now,was so scared of a chemical.

congrats to the new BFps! Wow that is an awesome number of December positives already. :happydance:

Well I guess I did O :bfp: :happydance:

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/image_zps8116d21c.jpg

And you can see why I don't trust IC. There is zippo on the IC taken this am with FMU. And the first response was taken with SMU.
Same thing happened with my last pregnancy. Barely there IC and dark as the control line FR.

Anyone know anything about yellow EWCM around 5-6 DPO? Not an infection, just random yellow CM...is this a sign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->