December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

Hi everyone. I'm on CD 10 today and hope to test on December 13th (when AF is due) - if I can hold off on my POAS addition until then. This is my 6th TTC cycle. I'm trying so hard for an Xmas :bfp: that I have added EPO, Soy Isoflavones, Folic Acid, Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, and Softcups to my TTC regimen. We are also using Preseed. Can't wait to ovulate!

Can I join this thread? :)

This is our second cycle TTC #2. I'm a little daunted because baby #1 was a happy accident and I have a luteal phase on the short side (9-10 days), and I am quite scared of not being able to conceive again now that we're trying.

I'm on CD4 now. Let the waiting commence... I hope I don't ovulate as late as last month! It was a ridiculously long cycle. Silly hormones, get back to normal!

I'll be testing around Christmas :thumbup: Trying to be optimistic!

Hey ladies af due on Saturday. Just found out yesterday that my younger sister who is married to DH's brother (who's only been trying 3 months) is 6 weeks pregnant. I'm really happy for her but dh and I are having a really hard time dealing with this. Praying that if AF shows up I don't go completely insane.

Hey ladies af due on Saturday. Just found out yesterday that my younger sister who is married to DH's brother (who's only been trying 3 months) is 6 weeks pregnant. I'm really happy for her but dh and I are having a really hard time dealing with this. Praying that if AF shows up I don't go completely insane.

:hugs:

Brand new to the forum and brand new to TTC...technically in 2nd cycle but 1st almost doesn't count b/c DH was sick last month and not a whole lot happened. Will be testing on the 16th if all goes well this week. Nervous.

1dpo for me...my temps have been all over the place this cycle which is odd for me, so my chart looks like crap! I am 99% sure I ovulated yesterday due to cp, cm and opk, so the wait begins! Good luck everyone!

I am so in on this one! testing around mid december... positive thoughts... :D

I'm BD-ing every other day, my poor DH.. he's gonna be so tired lol

Hello,

Can I join? Testing December 23rd. FX for everybody, I hope our wishes come true.

:dust:

This is so crappy! I'm due to ovulate soon and I'm sure I'm in my fertile period but I've got the most horrendous cold. I've not got the energy to get up let alone bd. Also my cycles are long (32+ days) so I usually have to wait a while in between :(

Good morning ladies! Hope we get alot of bfp's this month! Stargazer would you mind adding me to the 11th? I expect my pos opk today, which means I will o either tomorrow or the next day!!

This is so crappy! I'm due to ovulate soon and I'm sure I'm in my fertile period but I've got the most horrendous cold. I've not got the energy to get up let alone bd. Also my cycles are long (32+ days) so I usually have to wait a while in between :(

:hugs: Take care of yourself. And don't worry, 32 days is not long, long cycles are anything over 36 by some docs and 40 by others. Yours are normal. :)

Hi ladies I hope you don't mind if I join I am due to test on the 30th / 31st so I'm just in the December testing cycle!! Here's to lots of BFP's thid Christmas:) baby dust to all!

:hugs: Take care of yourself. And don't worry, 32 days is not long, long cycles are anything over 36 by some docs and 40 by others. Yours are normal. :)

My last cycle was 38 days which seemed like an age to me. So I am really hoping I don't miss ovulation this cycle.

Can you please take me off the list. Spotting start last night so af will be here right on time on saturday.

Good luck everybody! Truly hope you get that amazing Christmas present you all deserve :bfp:

My last cycle was 38 days which seemed like an age to me. So I am really hoping I don't miss ovulation this cycle.

My cycles are 49 days!! Would kill for anything in the 30s - 7 weeks is a long time in between AF! Hopefully December will signal a BFP for all of us :)

Louigibelle
SuzumiyaKyo
maria2611
Calliebaby
Hassie
Holly3307
Lady_Bee
lameyer925
Cestamy83
kirstiedenman
Numnums
kel21
dannys106

Good Luck to you all!

Can you please take me off the list. Spotting start last night so af will be here right on time on saturday.

Good luck everybody! Truly hope you get that amazing Christmas present you all deserve :bfp:

:hugs: So sorry!

My cycles are 49 days!! Would kill for anything in the 30s - 7 weeks is a long time in between AF! Hopefully December will signal a BFP for all of us :)

It is a very long time to wait. :hugs:

I'm irregular. So most of the time I'm between 31-34, but I have the odd 40, 50, 55, 70, and the longest has been 77, which I think was due to a luteal cyst. My doc said that even long cycles, if they are regular, are perfectly healthy...:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->