December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

Can you please put me down for 25th, the only present I will need this year a great BFP!!

This is so crappy! I'm due to ovulate soon and I'm sure I'm in my fertile period but I've got the most horrendous cold. I've not got the energy to get up let alone bd. Also my cycles are long (32+ days) so I usually have to wait a while in between :(

:hugs: Take care of yourself. And don't worry, 32 days is not long, long cycles are anything over 36 by some docs and 40 by others. Yours are normal. :)

My last cycle was 38 days which seemed like an age to me. So I am really hoping I don't miss ovulation this cycle.

My cycles are 49 days!! Would kill for anything in the 30s - 7 weeks is a long time in between AF! Hopefully December will signal a BFP for all of us :)
:dust:

It is a very long time to wait. :hugs:

I'm irregular. So most of the time I'm between 31-34, but I have the odd 40, 50, 55, 70, and the longest has been 77, which I think was due to a luteal cyst. My doc said that even long cycles, if they are regular, are perfectly healthy...:dust:

Ugh...I wish more ladies knew about luteal cysts since they are likely the cause of alot of delayed af's. I hate bringing it up to people on here over and over when they ask what the cause of a delayed period could be and of course no one wants to hear that it is likely this and not pregnancy! I am pretty sure that I had one a couple cycles ago that gave me a 56 day cycle when I normally have 26ish day cycles.

And btw echo...looks like o is right around the corner for you...better get :sex: on...have fun!!

Hello all again! I will be testing December 3rd... Good luck to everyone!!! Hoping for everyone to get a wonderful gift this Christmas... :)

I plan to test early at 9 DPO on December 1st as that's my Christmas party and I would like to know if I will be DD....with my 1st I got BFP at 9dpo... but if it's BFN, I'm testing on teh 5th....so please put me down for the 5th- it's our anniversary that day and would make a great anniversary gift!

Hi everyone! I'm still new but I think I understand this thread correctly...if I don't, just tell me!

I will also be testing early at 10 dpo, which is 5 days before AF is due. Keeping my fingers crossed! I want to tell my family at Christmas too!

This is turning out to be a very long week....heh.

I managed to muster up the energy from somewhere in order to DTD this morning. I'm hoping to OV in the next 2-3 days so will try DTD again either tomorrow or Friday.

I'm still feeling crappy but the muscle aches have gone; just feeling quite bunged up and am still quite warm.

I managed to muster up the energy from somewhere in order to DTD this morning. I'm hoping to OV in the next 2-3 days so will try DTD again either tomorrow or Friday.

I'm still feeling crappy but the muscle aches have gone; just feeling quite bunged up and am still quite warm.

Being sick might actually work in your favor. I noticed when looking at pregnancy charts on FF (when I had the good version you pay for) that quite a few ladies got preg when ovulating during an illness. I don't know what the link is, but it seems pretty common!

Hi! I'm new and am attempting to conceive my 3rd child. I will be testing on December 10th (but may test early on the 7th). [-o<

Hello everyone think I'm out already having pms symptoms (normal for me) craving chocolate, very mild cramps and crying at the drop of a hat or for no reason at all I can't remember what it was like with my first two dd I found out at 8 weeks and ds 6 weeks. Oh well when af comes at least i will know my cycle is getting back to normal after BC xxx

This is so crappy! I'm due to ovulate soon and I'm sure I'm in my fertile period but I've got the most horrendous cold. I've not got the energy to get up let alone bd. Also my cycles are long (32+ days) so I usually have to wait a while in between :(

:hugs: Take care of yourself. And don't worry, 32 days is not long, long cycles are anything over 36 by some docs and 40 by others. Yours are normal. :)

My last cycle was 38 days which seemed like an age to me. So I am really hoping I don't miss ovulation this cycle.

My cycles are 49 days!! Would kill for anything in the 30s - 7 weeks is a long time in between AF! Hopefully December will signal a BFP for all of us :)

I'm irregular. So most of the time I'm between 31-34, but I have the odd 40, 50, 55, 70, and the longest has been 77, which I think was due to a luteal cyst. My doc said that even long cycles, if they are regular, are perfectly healthy...:dust:

Ugh...I wish more ladies knew about luteal cysts since they are likely the cause of alot of delayed af's. I hate bringing it up to people on here over and over when they ask what the cause of a delayed period could be and of course no one wants to hear that it is likely this and not pregnancy! I am pretty sure that I had one a couple cycles ago that gave me a 56 day cycle when I normally have 26ish day cycles.

I didn't have it confirmed. I wasn't temping then, just tracking symptoms at that time. I had post-o symptoms for like 20 days, when my lp is usually 13-14 days. And lots of cramps. Yuck. I figured that was what it was though, after reading up on them. I was surprised to hear how common they are.

I know stress delays ovulation for me, big time. This past year, my cycles are much more normal. When I first started ttc, I think I drove myself so crazy that it made my cycles nuts. I am still waiting on health insurance, so I can go get all my hormones checked, and tubes, etc. (hopefully I won't have to because of BFP, fx'd).

Hi everyone. Just popping in to say that I got my Smiley today (CD12), so I expect O in a day or two. So I'm still on track to test December 13th - provided I can wait that long.:wacko:

Hi ladies! Lots to report here. HSG is scheduled for Friday. Ultrasound is a week from Wednesday. I am Thankful for squeezing it all in at the end of the year when our deductible has been met. We spend this week preparing for my yearly holiday trip to see my sister and her kids which means I will not be here for the ultrasound or the majority of inseminations this month. I will be here for the first one however and I will totally take credit if we get a BFP. No way to prove that it wasn't the case right. LOL! Test date is Christmas eve. Trying to emotionally prepare myself for either outcome. Can't help but wish for that Christmas miracle though.

I had a dip this morning so I will be testing 7th Dec when I will be 11dpo :D I have a good feeling about this month but I think I'm just obsessing again... how is everyone feeling x

I didn't have it confirmed. I wasn't temping then, just tracking symptoms at that time. I had post-o symptoms for like 20 days, when my lp is usually 13-14 days. And lots of cramps. Yuck. I figured that was what it was though, after reading up on them. I was surprised to hear how common they are.

I know stress delays ovulation for me, big time. This past year, my cycles are much more normal. When I first started ttc, I think I drove myself so crazy that it made my cycles nuts. I am still waiting on health insurance, so I can go get all my hormones checked, and tubes, etc. (hopefully I won't have to because of BFP, fx'd).

Mine wasn't confirmed either because AF started the night before my appt but I am 99% sure that is what it was because of symptoms also. The biggest one was the elevated temp for 20 something days! And they are very common but most people have never heard of them. Another girl on here mentioned it to me and sure enough...had to be it! I had never had a cycle over 32 days in my life, so it was deffo weird!

I hope you do get your BFP before having to go through all of that. My problem is that my insurance won't cover anything fertility related, so I am just hoping it will happen on it's own aswell and I won't have to spend thousands for tests.

:kiss: Think am out ladies (TMI) just popped to the loo & wen i wiped the loo roll looked slightly tinged so 99% sure AF is on her way. Still not our for possible xmas :xmas16: positive well new year 1 any way. Good luck ladies & u all enjoy Christmas :xmas12:

Hello! Af showed up today so my date is 25th december, christmas! Hope I get a good present this year:)

Hiya,
Please take me off the list. Caved and tested early again but got my bfp this morning!!

Wishing you ladies all the luck for more Xmas BFPs!! :dust: to you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->