December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

Congrats Girly!:wohoo:

Guess you have to update your status from NTNP#1 to Expecting!

Congrats Girly!:wohoo:

Guess you have to update your status from NTNP#1 to Expecting!

Thank you!! And I'm going to, just want to do a FRER in the morning. Still can't quite believe it!! Lol. :happydance:

Stargazer, I almost forgot to change my testing date since I ovulated earlier than I have been lately. I will be testing on December 4 if I can hold out that long!

Congrats girly!!!! Yayyyyyy :happydance: h&h 9 months :flower:
Got a positive opk this evening so should o in a couple of days :) will still test on the 10th

Hi ladies, can I join?
I think I am on CD10 today and hoping to ovulate on Dec 2nd, because if it's earlier we might miss our opportunity...
AF has been a little wacky the past 2 cycles, so could ovulate anywhere between tomorrow and Dec3rd. Will probably test around Dec 21st or so, just so that I will know either way before Christmas/New Years celebrations!!

Good luck ladies! Hoping no chemicals, no miscarriages, and no false positives this December!

hi everyone.....i m new to this site and i liked it soo much....
well i'm going to test on 19th december.....
pretty much excited about it.....
all the best to everyone who are waiting for BFP and TTC ladies.....

Hiya,
Please take me off the list. Caved and tested early again but got my bfp this morning!!

Wishing you ladies all the luck for more Xmas BFPs!! :dust: to you all!!

Congrats!! Happy & Healthy 9 months!! :)

Congrats Girly!!

Finally got my pos opk yesterday :) I should o today or tomorrow! Bring on the tww!!!

Hi! We're TTC at the moment and will be testing on the 23rd (ish) lol We're going to be following the SMEP so we've got fingers crossed everything will go well and we'll have a BFP for Christmas :) Good luck everyone!!! :)

Hi,

I'll be testing Dec 20th but may adjust this depending on Ov.

Trying SMEP again this month with 1000 mg EPO. Might even throw in some robitussin too.

PMA PMA PMA!

GL everyone! xx

ok girls i have a question.... I am about 10 dpo and I just went into the bathroom and when I wipped there was brown on the tp (sorry) Could it be ib or just AF showing up really early? I am normally very regular 28 day cycles. I know i could just wait a couple of days and find out by testing or if it is the witch she will come on strong. but its killing me to think that maybe it could be ib?? This morning I woke up and had some cramping and thought to myself is it time for AF already but I looked at the calender and I am only at 10 dpo so I don't know... so frustrating!!!!!

Hi everyone! I'm still new but I think I understand this thread correctly...if I don't, just tell me!

I will also be testing early at 10 dpo, which is 5 days before AF is due. Keeping my fingers crossed! I want to tell my family at Christmas too!

This is turning out to be a very long week....heh.

Let me know what day you plan to test and I will add you to our 1st page of testers! Good Luck!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->