*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

This cycle is driving me crazy! Still have not received AF (last one was October 31st), so it looks like this could be a longer cycle...I ordered OPK's to use and the last three days have been almost positive (so it looks like I haven't even ovulated yet!). I took a HPT as well, and that was negative. What do you ladies think? I will update my testing day once I know what the heck is going on! <3

View attachment 1104387
You can get a surge before AF too xxx

Hi so I jst posted on Nov thread and forgot was 1st now. I am testing now but jst put date down as 4th because that’s when af is due. I have just taken two one steps os late evening so not fmu. I am cd 25 and got positive cd27 very light with my son.
These one steps have drier 40 mins later with lines but sick of fake likes. The middle test I took yesterday, top and bottom was just now.

D2D63772-A1B4-4D5B-AC5E-3683F64B3178.jpeg 36F6F65A-6D72-4B01-AB2B-B727F4E7DA7C.jpeg 57E87946-AFC9-454C-93B0-84C617125B4C.jpeg

Do they have color? Did the lines show in time? you still have a few days till your af hope they turn into nice pink lines GL

no that’s the thing I left them because no line then looked back after my shower 40 mins later and was there. I Cnt tell if they have colour but one from yesterday does.

:hi:
We weren't TTC, but we had a condom malfunction yesterday and guess who is ovulating either yesterday or today?
We'll be happy either way since we've wanted another anyway, and just haven't nailed down when we were going to be ready to try.

So anyway put me down for the 12th.

Thanks for starting!! Hoping for some Christmas BFPs for us all!!!!

If my cycle is around it’s usual length after November’s chemical I should be testing around the 28th but might need to update nearer the time!

no that’s the thing I left them because no line then looked back after my shower 40 mins later and was there. I Cnt tell if they have colour but one from yesterday does.
Hope you get a better answer soon. Hate when hpts do that.

5 dpo today and I feel so run down. Tired sore boobs and bloated. I remember with my second son I felt cramps from ovulation to bfp so.. who knows

Hopefully they are actually the start of something @Lozb faint lines are just frustrating!

Hopefully they are actually the start of something @Lozb faint lines are just frustrating!
Dreadful for the brain aren’t they. I am on nights too tonight and tomorrow and normally stay awake by drinking energy drink and I feel so guilty for drinking one tonight. having some cramping but that’s different for me I don’t normally get cramping until af is actually coming that day.

5 dpo today and I feel so run down. Tired sore boobs and bloated. I remember with my second son I felt cramps from ovulation to bfp so.. who knows
I’m on 2-3 and I feel the same!

Has anyone ever heard that ibuprofen can possibly impact ovulation? I saw a tiktok amd googled and the study was obviously an exteme usage but found it could delay it or even cause the egg/folicle etc to not rupture properly? I've only done a tiny amount of reading so far but i often take it for my headaches after i start my period

I think I've added everyone to the first post. If I've missed anyone please let me know :) good luck everyone :dust:

I'm CD18 today. I typically ovulate around CD20. I'm struggling a little this month so we're just going to try and dtd every other day and see what happens.

Has anyone ever heard that ibuprofen can possibly impact ovulation? I saw a tiktok amd googled and the study was obviously an exteme usage but found it could delay it or even cause the egg/folicle etc to not rupture properly? I've only done a tiny amount of reading so far but i often take it for my headaches after i start my period
I’ve read it can affect implantation but I assume it’s regular doses, not a one off day or something for a headache. I also take it around AF.

My doctor told me to avoid it when TTC. She said that although mixed findings she said there is a little link between failed ovulation and taking it. She said also your lining doesn’t shed in the same way during AF of you take it. She said the effect is minimal and inconclusive but if you can avoid it might as well give it your best shot on the “what if”. So I try to stay clear when TTC although it’s the only thing that makes a dent in AF pain…

That’s interesting about ibuprofen, I take it too but maybe I’ll switch to paracetamol if I need something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->