*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

salamander91

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Thought I would start a testing thread for december since its tomorrow :shock:

I'll keep up with this as well as I can but december is a hard month for me because it's when I conceived my angel baby so I'm sorry if I don't do a great job.

Here's hoping for lots of christmas bfp's!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Testing dates:

4th December- lozb :witch:
5th December- RedRose19 :bfp:
7th December- elmum :witch:
8th December- elencor
9th December- ehjmorris :witch:
10th December- kitteykat2010, mfegley :bfp:
12th December- NDH
13th December- Realbeauty86
14th December- deethehippy, littlewitch
17th December- salamander91 :witch:
20th December- NightFlower
21st December- Diamond.owl
22nd December- Tesh23 :witch:
23rd December- Sophie1205
25th December- Nima :witch: , HopefulPony
28th December- swedengirl
29th December- Vintagemiss :witch:
30th December- lozb, shaescott
31st December- elmum

Last edited:
Thanks for creating it, sorry I was going to but have been busy.

I am either 1dpo or ovulating today… testing on 9th

Thanks for creating it, sorry I was going to but have been busy.

I am either 1dpo or ovulating today… testing on 9th

That's ok. I'm hoping being responsible for this will give me something to focus on :thumbup:

Good luck :dust:

I'm not sure how many dpo I am because I decided to stop using OPKs, but I've been having short cycles lately so I'm assuming I'm 2dpo and will start testing on December 8th

Btw... Anyone uses conception cups? I'm not even sure that's its name, I'm thinking about buying one and would really like to know if you think it really improves the chances or it's probably going to be a disappointment

I'm not sure how many dpo I am because I decided to stop using OPKs, but I've been having short cycles lately so I'm assuming I'm 2dpo and will start testing on December 8th

Btw... Anyone uses conception cups? I'm not even sure that's its name, I'm thinking about buying one and would really like to know if you think it really improves the chances or it's probably going to be a disappointment

I've tried using my menstrual cup before. Pretty sure I used it the month I conceived my angel baby. I haven't really tried since though cos I hate the mess. It actually makes me gag :haha: :lol:

I've tried using my menstrual cup before. Pretty sure I used it the month I conceived my angel baby. I haven't really tried since though cos I hate the mess. It actually makes me gag :haha: :lol:
Lol I didn't think of that, knowing myself I will hate it, gag and possibly vomit

Thank you for opening the thread! I hope we get lots of bfps this month, November wasn't so good to most of us...

I'll be testing around the 25th since I'm only cd4 today.

Good luck to us all!

Hey @salamander91 :hi:
Thank you so much for this thread. Could you put me for the 14th please but will no doubt be testing before that! :)

Thanks for starting the December thread @salamander91. I’m not sure on testing yet as not in the 2ww yet. Sending so much baby dust around, we are due for a super lucky thread!

Thank you for starting the thread @salamander91 <3

I was hoping to test tomorrow but my test still havent been delivered! So atm no test date for me :( i refuse to buy frer, though i may cave and get something if my other tests dont rock up! Praying they come tomorrow.

Good luck everyone for this month! Praying we all get a bfp christmas mircale xx

Thank you for starting the thread @salamander91 <3

I was hoping to test tomorrow but my test still havent been delivered! So atm no test date for me :( i refuse to buy frer, though i may cave and get something if my other tests dont rock up! Praying they come tomorrow.

Good luck everyone for this month! Praying we all get a bfp christmas mircale xx

Good luck for when you test. Hope they come soon xx

This cycle is driving me crazy! Still have not received AF (last one was October 31st), so it looks like this could be a longer cycle...I ordered OPK's to use and the last three days have been almost positive (so it looks like I haven't even ovulated yet!). I took a HPT as well, and that was negative. What do you ladies think? I will update my testing day once I know what the heck is going on! <3

OPK 1.jpg

This cycle is driving me crazy! Still have not received AF (last one was October 31st), so it looks like this could be a longer cycle...I ordered OPK's to use and the last three days have been almost positive (so it looks like I haven't even ovulated yet!). I took a HPT as well, and that was negative. What do you ladies think? I will update my testing day once I know what the heck is going on! <3

View attachment 1104387

Opks can be dark before AF too so it may be that she's on her way soon.

I am 7dpo today and only had an 11 day luteal phase last month. I’m hoping we caught the egg. We definitely tried A LOT
I am trying to hold off testing until the 7th, if AF hasn’t showed by then. But, I will probably cave tomorrow. Lol
@KitteyKat2010 my opk’s get pretty dark before AF. Hoping you get clarity soon!

Hii I wasn't ttc but me and dh dtd and next day blazing positively opk oops

Anyway I don't ovulate often so I'm wondering how it's going to go.
I should be 9dpo on the 5th so might do a cheeky test then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->