*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

Good morning everyone… good luck this month. Guess I’ll test on the 13th. Not wasting test this month since I only got to bd like once or twice

Probably not testing this month but here to cheer you all on! I am CD10 and probably won't try this month, although hubby wants to!

Maybe! Things are still a bit unstable and hubby is still looking for work. But we'll see. I hope things are turning around but who knows!!

How are you?!
Sorry to hear that, sending love and support xxx

I’m counting this as positive, I don’t seem to get those super positive opks so this is good for me! Cd13 in the morning and had a little temp rise so I’m counting tomorrow as 1dpo, yay!

image.jpg

Manahed to snag a 3pack frer (my local was out of the 7 pack ugh). And took one this morning and clear bfn :( had a clear as day white indent line though

I could be 11dpo as i didnt have any opks this month (bloody post!). My husband has work tomorrow so i think i will actually make sure I dont waste any more tests today!

Oh no @AlwaysTheAunt. That’s strange about the white indent line, I feel like they don’t come up unless there’s something trying to show up

Sorry about the test just having the white indent, was hoping it was going to be a BFP.

as for me tmi but I have had watery/ewcm for over a week now, today i actually thought I peed myself haha cause I went to the toilet and a big glob of creamy ewcm came out

never had it last this long with stretchy/ewcm
Hoping this is a good sign, I think I’m 5dpo

Oh no @AlwaysTheAunt. That’s strange about the white indent line, I feel like they don’t come up unless there’s something trying to show up

I hope you're right! Before ive had lines ive had tests that looked like they were trying so hard to be positive then the next day had a better line!

We're celebrating my birthday with my husbands family tonight so I think I will still have some wines and enjoy myself a bit! (I usually drink until i get lines on tests that aren't as faint).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->