• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

Was expecting to see a good line today still looks the same
And I can't see it now after uploading ](*,)
View attachment 1104992
The cheapies are known to be super faint for a long time, have you tried a frer? they looked so promising!

i tested today and still have faint lines that arent getting darker. af is here on sunday or should be so we'll see what happens

Merry Christmas ladies have a great day

Merry Xmas ladies have a fantastic day xx

Merry Xmas ladies have a fantastic day xx

Merry Christmas to you all. Not much of a Christmas for me. Too many health problems right now. Don’t think God would allow me to carry a baby. I think I am officially done with trying. I’ve mad up my mind. If it happened then it will but not sure it’ll happen anytime soon. I will still peak in and root you all. Can’t seem to let th forum go completely lol. Good luck to you beautiful ladies and I pray the new year brings a lot of bundles for you guys :yellow::pink::dust:

Merry Christmas ladies!

I’m 6dpo and asked my mom if she had any Christmas inklings about if I could be pregnant or not and she said no, and said her best guess is that I’m not but she’s not sure. She always knows when people are pregnant, at least once they can test positive, she once called her sister who was literally in India and was like “you’re pregnant” and her sister didn’t know yet, sure enough she was right despite being on the other side of the globe. Not the only time that’s happened either. So her thinking I’m not pregnant makes me feel very down about my chances. She did say she’s not sure and doesn’t know if she can sense it prior to implantation, so I’m hoping she’s wrong, but still feels like a big bummer.

Merry Christmas ladies!

I’m 6dpo and asked my mom if she had any Christmas inklings about if I could be pregnant or not and she said no, and said her best guess is that I’m not but she’s not sure. She always knows when people are pregnant, at least once they can test positive, she once called her sister who was literally in India and was like “you’re pregnant” and her sister didn’t know yet, sure enough she was right despite being on the other side of the globe. Not the only time that’s happened either. So her thinking I’m not pregnant makes me feel very down about my chances. She did say she’s not sure and doesn’t know if she can sense it prior to implantation, so I’m hoping she’s wrong, but still feels like a big bummer.

Merry Christmas love and how cool is that your mam sort of knowing people are pregnant :) fxd for you tho xx

Hello my dear ladies
Just dropping in to say hope u all had a lovely Christmas or happy Christmas day to u ladies in the US. Its now the 26th here and can't believe its all over. Its always such a huge hype on the run up then just like that it's over.
Can't believe this time next week we will have started a brand new year.
I pray that 2022 brings all u ladies including myself a BFP especially especially all u lovelies that have been trying for ages I'm especially rooting for all of you as you know.

To those with lines I pray they progress and u have healthy sticky beanies.

To those who the witch got i am so sorry but will be here cheering u all on in January.

And to those waiting still to O or to test I've got everything tightly crossed.

All my OPKs and HPTs arrived on Friday and I've stored them away in my cupboard.
But it makes me excited for when we start trying.
I don't how it will turn. Deep down I think there will be one more for me and DH but I also have to be realistic because it took nearly a year to fall with Harley and then all those chemicals last year which I'm not gonna lie does make me a bit nervous
But what will be will be.
I keep telling myself I won't obsess this time but I know when it comes down to actually ttc and if months go by without anything or I have more chemicals' I know I'm gonna become obsessive.
But I'm gonna try my hardest and take the relaxed approach.
Looking forward to 2022 and I pray it brings us all so much joy and happiness.

Love all u ladies loads ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->