*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

Late afternoon test . The twins are sore and ache, having nausea on and off and headache. Feeling more tired than usual. I think the 2 frer are definitely positive and not indents . Please please get darker.

Screenshot_20211222-141120_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20211222-141108_Gallery.jpg

Thanks for looking my friend O:)
Hope you figure out what's going on with your tests. I see lines . It can be so confusing at times
iv spent a fortune on tests even though im not meant to be ttc this month, but i ordered a 6 day sooner digital which i'll take on friday that'll give me a definite answer. iv read it cant be left over hcg so we'll see x

iv spent a fortune on tests even though im not meant to be ttc this month, but i ordered a 6 day sooner digital which i'll take on friday that'll give me a definite answer. iv read it cant be left over hcg so we'll see x
Did you have a oopsie that's why your testing? Or ended up trying anyways

Did you have a oopsie that's why your testing? Or ended up trying anyways
well we decided we'd wait until next year and had planned on using condoms but we've never had to use them before and after the first time we just didnt bother again. i have said that if this end in either a chemical or another mc he needs to get the snip and we dont ttc anymore, my body just cant keep going month after month thats why i admire you ladies that try for months even years, it take a strong women to do that. :hugs:

AF got me on Sunday.
Also, after just 2 cycles TTC, my partner says he does not want another child. Worst holiday gift ever. I've been devastated for the last couple of days. Trying to figure out how to move on. I just feel a sense of grief.

I'm so sorry! My husband has gone back and fourth a few times in our 15 months ttc #2 and the first time I was absolutely shattered. He changed his mind back/didnt start pulling out so i left it alone but ive been scared the whole time he will change it again for good.
It is so so hard and you are allowed to feel hurt/disappointed/angry. Sending a big hug x

Late afternoon test . The twins are sore and ache, having nausea on and off and headache. Feeling more tired than usual. I think the 2 frer are definitely positive and not indents . Please please get darker.

View attachment 1104947 View attachment 1104948

I see that line for sure on the latest tests I see them on frwr aswell but them definitely fxd it gets darker xx

well we decided we'd wait until next year and had planned on using condoms but we've never had to use them before and after the first time we just didnt bother again. i have said that if this end in either a chemical or another mc he needs to get the snip and we dont ttc anymore, my body just cant keep going month after month thats why i admire you ladies that try for months even years, it take a strong women to do that. :hugs:
Have you talked to a doctor maybe they can give advice on why you keep having losses and help you have a healthy pregnancy? I'm sorry you keep having losses

I see that line for sure on the latest tests I see them on frwr aswell but them definitely fxd it gets darker xx
You are so kind thank you :xmas4:
They should start to show better in the next few days. Can't wait to see how yours look tomorrow.

You are so kind thank you :xmas4:
They should start to show better in the next few days. Can't wait to see how yours look tomorrow.

Your very welcome:hugs: xxx

So I went to bnm earlier and brought some of there tests which are clear and simple and done another asda the asda one looks abit darker xxx
The first 2 pics are clear and simple xxx

20211222_234529.jpg 20211222_235539.jpg 20211222_234655.jpg 20211222_235804.jpg

I see it on the bottom test :)

Thank you for looking love:) if Iam pregnant don't think will last I have terrible af cramping I no can be a good sign but I'm in so much pain with it :cry: xx

Awww thank you ladies so much can I just say I love love love this forum you ladies are so supportive of every one :) I love how everyone is :hugs: not me getting a tad emotional here because this day and age of what's going on this is what we need, a bit of love and support so thank you again ladies xx

Thank you for looking love:) if Iam pregnant don't think will last I have terrible af cramping I no can be a good sign but I'm in so much pain with it :cry: xx
ive been so crampy since the 2ww and still crampy now. so i hope its a good sign for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->