*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

1F1DA258-EFEB-44FE-A88B-DE16096B1DB7.jpeg
9 dpo, BFN. I’d love to say I see a squinter there, but I don’t. Trying to not let it get me down. My mother told me she got a blood test at 11dpo with me and it was negative, so maybe I’ll take after her and implant a little later. As long as it’s before 13dpo we’re good, since I have 13 day luteal phases.

Ordered some frer which arrived today.. go to do a sample for the test and af has started.. atleast I can save them for when we do try again.

Ordered some frer which arrived today.. go to do a sample for the test and af has started.. atleast I can save them for when we do try again.

Awww so sorry love :hugs: on a plus note as you say you have them ready for next time :) xx

Sorry for all the AFs! This month has been so unlucky! :nope: let's hope 2022 brings us all some luck :dust:

Sorry I haven't been on here much this week. Eldest tested positive a few days before Christmas. He's doing ok thankfully.

Sorry for all the AFs! This month has been so unlucky! :nope: let's hope 2022 brings us all some luck :dust:

Sorry I haven't been on here much this week. Eldest tested positive a few days before Christmas. He's doing ok thankfully.

Oh no glad he OK, my 10 year old tested positive also on the 18th he had no symptoms nothing so if I hadn't rook him for his pcr wouldn't have known :shrug: xx

Had brown spotting this morning, only when I wipe. I get that usually a day or two before AF, and when I implant for pregnancy as well, so it's sort of hard to tell what is happening...I'll keep my fingers crossed and give it a few days!

Had brown spotting this morning, only when I wipe. I get that usually a day or two before AF, and when I implant for pregnancy as well, so it's sort of hard to tell what is happening...I'll keep my fingers crossed and give it a few days!

Fingers crossed its implantation :) I had brown spotting when wiping 2 days ago aswell bit of pink CM but nothing as yet and no af cramping I usually get that a week before af xx

nightflower I definitely see that second line!

So sorry to those who got AF!

im 11dpo today and AF is due. No sign of her yet. Tested yesterday and BFN. Today BFN again, although maybe a see a shadow on both but feel I’ve got line eye and I’ll be out in a few hours…

95327D52-57AA-44A8-B985-AB9F09747B52.jpeg 464854DF-282B-4E0E-AC79-E12D60784E9D.jpeg

@Vintagemiss
I'm so so sorry sweetheart but I hope this new cycle will be the one.

@shaescott
Good luck hon. Ure chart looks awesome.

@Nima
Oh no I'm so sorry hon. I think it was from the 5 month mark I started getting really disheartened. It just felt like every month wud roll by and BFN or lines that don't get dark. Ttc is such a hard emotional rollercoaster.
Can't believe I'm going to be doing it again soon. I feel so nervous because it took 11 months with my youngest and 4 chemicals in 2020' so that gets me a bit nervous. I'm also just turned 42 so that's a bit of a worry too. But all we can do is try. Don't you lose that hope hon u will get ure BFP. Are u still gonna give it a try in January? Fx ure BFP is just around the corner [-o<

So sorry to those who got AF!

im 11dpo today and AF is due. No sign of her yet. Tested yesterday and BFN. Today BFN again, although maybe a see a shadow on both but feel I’ve got line eye and I’ll be out in a few hours…

View attachment 1105135 View attachment 1105136

Your line eye must be catching lol. I see something vvvv faint on crappy frer. But i definitely see a line on that IC. Fx it's the start of ure BFP

AF came for me overnight, feel a bit down but I’m glad she is finally here. Won’t be trying this cycle more preventing as the due date is October and it’s super busy already for us in October with my parents anniversary, my sons birthday and my husbands birthday.

AF came for me overnight, feel a bit down but I’m glad she is finally here. Won’t be trying this cycle more preventing as the due date is October and it’s super busy already for us in October with my parents anniversary, my sons birthday and my husbands birthday.

Ahh hon sorry ure feeling down and AF came. Will be trying again in February or leaving it longer.

Your line eye must be catching lol. I see something vvvv faint on crappy frer. But i definitely see a line on that IC. Fx it's the start of ure BFP

yes I can see it on the IC but feel it dried lighter. I’ve had clear BFPs by 10dpo with my girls and scared this may be leading to a chemical like last month as they’re so faint, if there at all…

Oh no glad he OK, my 10 year old tested positive also on the 18th he had no symptoms nothing so if I hadn't rook him for his pcr wouldn't have known :shrug: xx

My son just had mild cold symptoms. I feel really bad because I sent him to school the first day because he only had a runny nose. It was only when he started coughing a little that night I thought to test him. I hope he didn't give it to anyone at school.

@Suggerhoney thank you <3 yes we will try in January because not trying is much harder I find. I know this from trying for our first, it always feels like it will never happen. And then suddenly it does.

My son just had mild cold symptoms. I feel really bad because I sent him to school the first day because he only had a runny nose. It was only when he started coughing a little that night I thought to test him. I hope he didn't give it to anyone at school.

Oh no poor lad mine had a cough the week they broke up, I thought nothing of it as its rhis time of year but obviously not a couple in his friend's have had it aswell :cry: I feel awful xx

@swedengirl I want to say I see something so very faint on the FRER.. also seeing something on the IC but not sure if it's a dye smudge.

When are you testing again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->