*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

Hey Ladies,

Doesn't seem to be a January Testing thread?
Perhaps I could start one?

@swedengirl
I feel I still see something faint.
LP cab change mine was 14 days but then went to 16 days and sometimes 17 days which sucked when ttc. Was always such a long wait for AF.
Sorry about the chemical hon. I had 4 of them last year 2020. I've had 2 others in the past and a miscarriage at 10+4 weeks but I had never experienced recurrent Loss untill last year.
I'm 42 now just turned and when we started trying for our 2 year old son I was 39 just turned and it happened month 1 of trying.
The longest I've ever had to try in the past was aged 30 with our now nearly 11 year old son. It took 3 months. I had a chemical first but fell again 3 months later.
But with our 4 month old we started trying in Feb 2020 I was 40 and fell pregnant in the April June July and October but lost the pregnancy at 4+3 weeks. Seemed I cud fall pregnant but I cudnt stay pregnant. But after 11 months of trying I finally fell with my rainbow in Jan 2021.
Keep the hope my love it will happen.
Can't believe we gonna be trying again in a few months. I feel excited but also nervous.
U got this hon I'm keeping it all crossed for you.

@shaescott
I see something faint. Ure chart looks awesome I hope this is it for you.

@HopefulPony
So sorry hon.

@swedengirl
I feel I still see something faint.
LP cab change mine was 14 days but then went to 16 days and sometimes 17 days which sucked when ttc. Was always such a long wait for AF.
Sorry about the chemical hon. I had 4 of them last year 2020. I've had 2 others in the past and a miscarriage at 10+4 weeks but I had never experienced recurrent Loss untill last year.
I'm 42 now just turned and when we started trying for our 2 year old son I was 39 just turned and it happened month 1 of trying.
The longest I've ever had to try in the past was aged 30 with our now nearly 11 year old son. It took 3 months. I had a chemical first but fell again 3 months later.
But with our 4 month old we started trying in Feb 2020 I was 40 and fell pregnant in the April June July and October but lost the pregnancy at 4+3 weeks. Seemed I cud fall pregnant but I cudnt stay pregnant. But after 11 months of trying I finally fell with my rainbow in Jan 2021.
Keep the hope my love it will happen.
Can't believe we gonna be trying again in a few months. I feel excited but also nervous.
U got this hon I'm keeping it all crossed for you.

@shaescott
I see something faint. Ure chart looks awesome I hope this is it for you.

@HopefulPony
So sorry hon.
Thanks! Good luck for when you start trying again!

13dpo. AF two days late but no lines. Tested again but maybe a shadow of something faint and figure by now I should have a line? Last cycle with my CP I got a line today….
Wish AF would just show at this point so I could have some new year champagne without feeling guilty and what if! But surely I’d have a line by now if I was pregnant?

1D298D19-F71E-4ECD-B67A-A8A6571447E8.jpeg FEB07510-4053-470E-A06D-CC003E636190.jpeg 4DC74325-D03D-44B1-B169-BEAE2DD948A4.jpeg

AF here! On to next month- we are both on vacation for the next month so Fx to better timing!

AF here! On to next month- we are both on vacation for the next month so Fx to better timing!

So sorry I must have missed you post this :( fingers crossed for next cycle for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->