~December's Lil Stockin' Stuffers-Testers~

I have started bleeding again I think I must really have done somthing evil in a formal life. Does anybody know anything about aspirin xx

Oh cla sweetie :hugs: Dont know much about asprin, I would speak to your doctor first before taking it thou. Did they test you for clotting disorders? Thats the only reason you would need it.

Try - hope it is a good sign.

Imppearl - keeping fingers crossed for you!

As I said before Blue.......I have my fingers and toes and everything other than my 'V' crossed for you!!!! :haha:

I for sure hope that your spotting is a defo sign on Ovulation!!!! :dance:

lol you would cross your V if you could ha ha.....

Thanks blue , yeah they tested me for that and I was fine.
Af pains are kicking in and I just feel drained.

Cla,:hugs: I am very sorry. So unfair!

Blue.....hold on BRB....I am going to try to cross it!........wait.....ummm......nope dont think I can!!!! hehe!!!! But everything else is tightly crossed!!! :rofl:

try - thanks but you girls make me positive:thumbup: My FSH was 9 so not horrible but not good either. He said it if was 15, I needed to use donor eggs. So it kind of scared me. My follicle count was only 7-9. I do know clomid can increase the egg quality and I'm wondering if poor egg quality was the cause of my mc's b/c my eggs are older than me...

cla - hope you're okay. I'm trying to cross my fallopian tubes and ovaires for you:hugs:

:rofl: @ your eggs being older than you!!!!

Its not a bad FSH level, it is considered borderline. I would ask questions to see if you can take something to help your wittle eggy's!!

And might I suggest crossing everything else but your fallopian tubes, ovaries and Vajayjay?......we need those! lol

mpepe - I dont know anything about fsh, but just wondering apart from clomid are there any natural ways to help the eggs, changes to diet or any other natural remedies?

Right im done with the :sex: this month, I gave it my all. Now DH and I can chill and wait to see if there is a bfp! Af is due Boxing day, well at least its not xmas day that would be totally rubbish. Anyway my positive attitude tells me that I will be celebrating my BFP xmas day!!

morning ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
blue i really hope she doesnt show xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How're you doing Cla???:hugs:

Blue - she better stay away! She's been too busy on this forum lately for my liking!

im alright, i had a bad day yesterday just thought ive had enough of this and my mind or body cant keep doing this. the bleeding is in full flow today with loads of clots someone as said it could be a chemical so hopefully it wont mess my body up.
how are you hun xxxxxxx

good morning ladies

Cla--- all I can do it (((((((((((( MASSIVE HUGS )))))))))))))) sweetie.... I am soo soooo sooooooooooooo sorry- if it was a chem then I am so sure that it will not screw up your body-- have you had blood work done?

Blue------------ XXXXXXXXXXXX everything for you

IMPPearl- still hoping for you as well

:hugs:

:hi: Try Mpepe Bleu

not much here gotta o back to the dentist today BLECK

ya'll have a great day I will chekc back later

So sorry Cla - :hug: if it was a chemical then it won't mess your cycle up.

BLEH! good luck at the dentist Kels just ask for lots of meds.

i was just wondering if it was a chemical would have my af been late ???

was this your first month after the MC trying? because I thought that a chem was your preganant but the eggie doesn't implant itself to the sides and so the body doesn't really realize and will shed at your normal time....

BLEH! good luck at the dentist Kels just ask for lots of meds

lol I think I am only getting my flapper today- i will have to go to another doctor (oral surgeon) for the rest

Cla- I think that your body will return to normal like a usual period.

Hey Kels good luck at the dentist.

Yeah it was our first month ttc, do you think I could have mc again ??

did the tests ever get really dark for you? I have a feeling it was a chem sweetie... did you ever have blood drawn to see what your BETAS were? did you have a D&C after this last MC?

I'm glad you think it was a chem at least my cycle shouldn't change fingers crossed. I had no bloods done at because I didn't want to tell anybody incase if anything went wrong and no I didn't have a d&c.

then yes bumpkin I would say a chem... :hugs: utterly gutted for you sweetie....

this is that nasty evap I was talking about last week (finally got a new computer so i can show you now)

is this not soo cruel???

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/052-1-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back