~December's Lil Stockin' Stuffers-Testers~

I have had male docs do it and they are not as gentle as they ladies.

I would just request a woman technician - it's pretty reasonable I think. I just got lucky in the ER because it was a really nice and funny girl and I really like my OBGYN so even though he's a guy it wasn't weird - plus like I said my OH was right there in the room with us holding my hand so I felt very protected.

Omg I better go to Ann summers and get some practice in

I agree...it's like a dildo with a condom...all very professional of course

oh yes very professional :)

I had a woman the first time I MC'd in the ER and then the second one I had my GYN (male) did it and he was actually very gentle- he kept saying I am not hurting you am I... I said NOPE not all...

Cla I promise it does not hurt at all.....

All Iam going to be thinking about are dildos when I have it done now.

:dust: for you Imppearl - Are you going to test today or will you wait for tomorrow?

I tested yesterday bfn so I kinda don't have any hopes. I figure I'll wait a bit now and see. If I don't get af before the weekend I'll test again cuz I have a Christmas party and may want a few drinks.

As for the internal ultrasound I've also had a few done when I mc. Not at all painful as everyone has said. Just a bit emotionally uncomfortable. I just concentrated on the screen it's kinda neat what they see. And if they'll tell you what's what it makes it easer too. I had 2 ladies the first one was nice and talked me through everything. The second kinda cold. But it's not all that bad so no worries!

I tested yesterday bfn so I kinda don't have any hopes. I figure I'll wait a bit now and see. If I don't get af before the weekend I'll test again cuz I have a Christmas party and may want a few drinks.

Sorry about the BFN the other day but it could still have been early...holding out hope for you then. :dust:

I tested yesterday bfn so I kinda don't have any hopes

:hugs: but you are still not out- like you said your cycles are a tad bit longer now....

heck my best friend didn't get her :bfp: til she was 2 weeks late- and that was with her SECOND

Thanks guys I can only hope... But as I said I dont have a whole lot of that. Lol. But I try to stay light harted. This is cycle 6 after my mc so I guess it's not that long in the sceam of things. And this is only my 2nd cycle with opks first pre seed. Though I know I'll still be gutted when I see af. The only thing that gives me a tiny bit of hope is last month my lp was 12 days and I thought they wern't supose to change?

we gotta have HOPE sweetie....

this is the 7th month after my MC and I have YET to actually ovulate...... yep notta one month since my MC back in April........ oh I get my periods but they have been forced ones by taking progesterone cream

Hey ladies, so no bfp yet?

I went to the fertility clinic this past Monday, did a genetic test, will do more when I get my next AF. I have met my deductible this year so I'll Try to do as much as possible now b.c once.the new year comes I'll need to do some financial recovery before we continue. Even though we dtd near the time I should have O, I can't really call this month TTC but I wanted to check in and see how everyone is going.

That's what I'm having does it hurt putting the thing up there lol

not at all..... it looks like a dink and they actually put a rubber on it.. :rofl: I KID YOU NOT.....

IMPPearl- you are very welcome...... cruel isn't it.... just like Try said I musta stared at that test ALL DAY.. did the same thing- took it outside- compared it to one of my positive IC from back in March
:rofl: I have had an internal with DD 7 years ago....its long and skinny and white with a rubber and lube on it......:haha: and I had one while MC'ing in July. It was very uncomfortable during my mc, but I would have to contribute that to the mc pain.

Kels thanks for the evaporate pict I had never seen one and was kind of curious.

As for me no af yet I kind of expect it today cd30, 14dpo. Though since my mc i havn't been totally regular. This is my 6th cycle max 36 days. We'll see.

Fingers crossed!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Try thanks for that there is so much I don't know and I never thought I would have to. Its got me thinking now that maybe my last mc was a chemical because it happened just like this one.
If there was somthing I could do to stop this happening xx

I wonder?.....There are lots of women who have chemical pregnancies and dont even know it. Thats why it is recommended for us crazy ttc ladies to wait until after af is due to test. I would suggest mentioning the positive then negative tests to your obgyn. Maybe they'll have something to suggest. Cla, honey, I wish there was something to do to stop it. Totally SUCKS!!!!

:hugs:

All Iam going to be thinking about are dildos when I have it done now.

Bow chicka wow wow......:rofl: Hmmm? Have me wondering if I should order one!!!!! :haha:

Hey ladies, so no bfp yet?

I went to the fertility clinic this past Monday, did a genetic test, will do more when I get my next AF. I have met my deductible this year so I'll Try to do as much as possible now b.c once.the new year comes I'll need to do some financial recovery before we continue. Even though we dtd near the time I should have O, I can't really call this month TTC but I wanted to check in and see how everyone is going.

Hi Tiger! :wave: Havent seen you too much. Hope you are doing a bit better as can be.
Extra Extra sticky baby dust for you dear!

Oh stinking deductibles.....hate them! We pushed our RE appt until after the first of the new year because of costs and a few other little factors. But why pay out now when its renewed again in 2 weeks.....Heck.....I waited this long.

I hope the laid back non-ttc was a good approach!!!

:dust:

we gotta have HOPE sweetie....

this is the 7th month after my MC and I have YET to actually ovulate...... yep notta one month since my MC back in April........ oh I get my periods but they have been forced ones by taking progesterone cream

I have hope I will get prego eventully, just not much left for this cycle... I'm sorry you are having a hard time too. I can't imagain what your going through. They have no idea why you aren't o'ing?

Tiger - pop in anytime even if your not trying, hope your doing ok x

Thanks for the thought try and blue, I will ask the next time I go to see the doc. My poor little eggies. DH said to get a donor egg, just as a joke, but it still made me sad. He said he always wanted a little cute chinese baby (fyi we're both sicilians). I said I want it to be a little me, not someone else's egg. I'm kind of sad today and got af last night so this explains my weepiness. as for the tv ultrasounds. Doc wants me to go for a series of them before the biopsy. I have to say I am very uncomfortable emotionally with all this stuff though, I don't want stuff being shoved up me anymore!

Blue - f'x for you!

Tiger - nice to see a post from you!

kel - how are things with your teeth?

cla - I hope you're okay.

Oh Hun sorry you are feeling down I really hope they can do somthing for you and you get a baby at the end of this long journey xxxx

thanks cla, I just I guess like everyone here feel so emotionally exhausted! Never in a million years did I think this would be my path to walk down....

And thank you to all the ladies here, venting here is helping me keep my sanity.

Mpepe - if your hormonal things always seem a bit shittier, I know what you mean about having a mini me and you will have your own little baby its just not fair that its not now this moment in time. I think we are all so patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->