Decembers little darlings now in first tri

I don't wait until Anthony is frantic to feed him either. That's just silly when you know they're hungry! Sucks that you'll have to leave him with her. From what you've said, I'd be avoiding that for as long as possible! My sister says it's so different leaving the kids with an unruly grandparent once they can easily tell you what happened and communicate with the grandparent. I'm so terrified to ever leave Anthony. Luckily my mom is amazing and will follow my rules exactly!

Omg Lala there is NOOOOOO WAY I would leave my baby with your mother! Not a chance!!

For those not on my Instagram

https://instagram.com/ellie_ellie_bo_bellie/

(even though this thread kinda died... ) here are some cute pics of Ellie!

https://s21.postimg.org/tuoturlev/20151016_113821_1.jpg

https://s12.postimg.org/ys7i0q8rh/20151025_113052.jpg

https://s11.postimg.org/d8qvsdhbn/Ellie_Oct_2015_tummytime.jpg

Haha I know right??

And Ellie is just so stinkin cute!!!
Is anyone having problems with their baby's skull flattening out?
Albie doesn't have a flat spot on the back because he always changes the direction he faces while he sleeps, but I have noticed that towards the back on his right hand side the skull is flattening out and pushing up a little bit? It's because I stupidly always feed him in the same position. I'm changing that now, but do you think that will fix it? What if I just misshapen the other side? Haha I should probably see a dr and ask. Just curious!

How is everyone doing?

I really suck at being a housewife btw. All I do is play/talk/entertain Albie all day. DH is lucky if I wipe the kitchen bench. So our house is pretty gross. I feel bad because DH is so tired from working, and that he should come home to a lovely house etc. I'm still in my gross pyjamas when he comes home from work!!! But I don't have time to shower until he is home because Albie very rarely naps during the day and if he does, I only have time to eat. I do clean a bit but I come back and then when I talk to Albie and see him smile, I feel so bad that I ignored him for that time while I was cleaning. I have a sling but he hates it. Am I being silly? Haha

Don't even get me started on the condition of our house! Not only am I way too lazy to clean anything regularly... we normally have a housekeeper every week! So she hasn't been since we got back (she's filled her days with other houses since we've been gone.. which I honestly am happy about because I am not that fond of her...) but now NOTHING is getting done. I did some of the kitchen last night before I made dinner, so now this morning it looks no different. I had to do all of our laundry yesterday and I was still up at 1am putting stuff in the dryer because it took me ALL day to do. We have a communal laundry in the apartment complex so I would have to go outside and do stuff rather than just hear if the washing machine or dryer has finished. But I can't just leave Ellie to go and do that so it was a long day of washing yesterday. :coffee:

Ellie doesn't have a flat spot BUT she swivels her head back and forth so much, she's removed all of the hair around the back of her head in a line lol.. looks funny! I know it all grows back but now she has tufts at the base of her head, and then a missing bald line, and then more tufts, and then all the front is gone like a balding old man. Funny looking little things, they are! :haha:

Just make sure to change the direction of his head regularly. if he likes looking at a particular toy on a playmat, change it to a different spot every other day so he uses his neck muscles to look at it. Ellie has one of those little piano gym things. She loves it SO much! She's been lying there for about 30 minutes so far, kicking at the keys and gurgling and giggling at it. I'm so glad she's a good baby! I'm too old to handle a difficult bub :wacko:

Okay Ellie is ridiculously cute! I can't even handle it.

Anthony only sleeps on his belly so no flat spot so far. I also feed him basically on my back to stop him from choking. So he doesn't really spend time on his back unless he's playing. But I agree with everything Caribbean suggested:)

Also my house is a disaster too! I thought I'd have way more time to do stuff around the house but i just don't. I have figured out how to take Anthony into the shower with me so i look somewhat presentable when DH gets home. It's lovely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->