Delicious pineapple core smoothie!

knobby

Reaction score
Is anyone else eating pineapple core this cycle to help with implantation? I did in the last cycle I got pregnant so I'm doing it again. Today is my last day.

I came up with the most delicious smoothie recipe a couple days ago. I bought fresh pineapple (uncut/unsliced but cored and outside removed) with the core in the middle and divided that into 5 slices.

The smoothie recipe is:

1 6oz can of pineapple juice
1 slice of the pineapple with the core
1 banana

It is so good! And you can't even taste the core at all, which was something I had trouble with the last time since I just ate the core by itself... ewww.

Pineapple helps implantation?? Im about 5-6 days away from testing hopefully to get my BFP, but if it doesnt workout this month im looking for suggestions that i havent already tried for my next cycle, so far i plan on trying dixi soft cups to keep the swimmers in

Yes, the enzyme bromelain is in pineapple. It is more concentrated in the core of the pineapple. Bromelain acts as an anticoagulant. Eating about 1" of the core for 1dpo-5dpo is supposed to help implantation. :)

You would not want to consume anymore pineapple core after 5dpo.

I am also eating the pineapple. We were already doing green smoothies so we just added this to it. Apparently spinach is good for TTC just because it's really healthy, try adding that. We do a smoothie with swiss chard, cucumber, spinach, celery, banana, dandelion, grapefruit, and beet. DH adds in black maca and I add yellow maca powder. It's not as bad as it sounds and it very healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->