depressed

LGH I missed you! I'm so sorry to hear about everything going on. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Glad that you seem to have a good attitude in the midst of things. Just know we are here for you!!!

Thanks Lgh, Yes it's still hard to believe I am actually nearly 29 weeks and coming to the end. I honestly never thought I would - so I understand the feeling of thinking it will never happen for you, but believe me you WILL have your time hunny. If it's taking longer than you want it to... remind yourself all that means is that it'll be more rewarding when you get to the end, where your holding your son or daughter in your arms. My prayers are with you hunny!
let us know how your appointment goes :hugs: Be a brave bunny for your future LO! xxx

Jess and LGH how are you both? Seems this convo has died down and I'm missing you both! Hope all is well!

Ahh hey holls, im good tah.
Been very busy, me and OH are trying to find a place - only got 8 weeks left!! :nope:
How are you???
Yes Lgh, hope your ok too :hugs: xx

Only 8 weeks...wow thats so soon!!! Glad all is well. Hope you find something soon!!! I'm doing well. I pretty much got everything done until my baby shower...so now of course I make up things to worry about since I can't worry about not having his close washed or nursery done or anything...lol. I'm so pathetic.

Ahh bless you! I still have a lot to do :nope: Really stressing about it all! xx

NO!!! Stress is not good for Enolah! Have ya found a place yet?!?!?! Keep your head up! It'll all come together sweetie!

Yeah I know, I have to say me and OH have been lot better for an impressive while now! We still have the odd bicker lol but it's nothing compared to before, and he's slowly losing his childish behaviour!
Nope we're viewing a place wednesday though that we have high hopes for :D
Jealous your having a baby shower! When's that? xx

YAY!!! I'm so glad you two are doing better! That makes me really happy to hear that! Bickering every now and then is acceptable. But I didn't like the storys you use to tell me! Keep me posted on the place you go look at! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Why arn't you having a baby shower? :( Thats no good. Mine is Sept 15th...still a few weeks away but I'm excited!

I understand what your going through although I have a 1year old he'll be 2 in october we've decided to try for #2 and back in May I experienced my first miscarriage at the same time my grandfather was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer, that baby's due date was January 20, 2013 that's my grandfather's birthday. I was super depressed for the last few months. But don't ever give up we have recently began to try again. It'll happen I've got my fingers crossed for you!! :) sending good luck your way!!

Holls - yeah Im glad. We're viewing two tomorrow that we really love so I think tomorrow may be it! Eeek you'll have to post pics of your day hunny!! xx

Working - Im so sorry for your loss hunny, It's odd how it was so similar to the dates of your grandfather, im sorry about that hunny! GL with no.2 though! xx

Thank you :) yes and I'm proud to say my grandfather has been undergoing his chemo treatments it's hard to see him not feel well somedays but he's very strong still workin' on his good days he's only 65 :( we should know how much it's helped by the end of this month or sometime in september please send prayers this way he's a wonderful and very loved man!! :) .... maybe you can give me some help... So me and the fiance have decided to try again and AF is suppose to visit in 10days but last friday I've been experiencing what may be early symptoms. Friday all day my body had felt really weird all day I was alot more tired than usual with no energy until I ate something felt a little better and within' an hour or two was right back to just about falling asleep at my desk at work. All weekend up until today I've experienced a few dizzy spells, light headed, very very fatigue yesterday and today I have def. fallen asleep at my dest more than once, an increase in discharge form down there, frequent headaches, and bouts of nausea probably an hour after I eat but the queesy feeling doesn't stay for long and doesn't seem very strong. but i think it's to early to test because i'm still a litte bit from AF's visit. but could these be early symptoms?

Jess- I'm so excted for you tomorrow!!! You'll have to keep me updated! Why are you not having a shower? That makes me sad:(

Workin- I will say a prayer for your grandpa and keep my fingers crossed you get your BFP!!!

Holls - dont know, I suppose not many people have them here - although its getting rather popular now I don't really have any one that would throw one and I don't have time to plan one what with moving etc! Defo keep you updated ;) xx

Workin - my prayers are sent hunny, Im sure all will be fine!! Your symptoms do sound hopeful :D F'xd this is it for you sweety ;) xx

I'm so thankful for having one...I didn't like the idea of it at first. Like lets throw Holly a party and buy her things...NO THANK YOU! I like positive attention but I don't want to be the center of attention. But now I think about how tight money is (since I wanna stay home we are cutting WAY back) and how much there is still left to get and it will help out a lot!!!

Holls- it's still always a good idea to have a baby shower!! trust me you can never be any more greatful for more diapers and wipes lol :) i didn't want one at first either and then my mom family and friends all talked me into it with my first!! :)

holls and jess- thank you both sooo much!! i really really hope i am i just feel it this time but the wait is always so hard to do!! :) My emotions have set in and I'm crying at work for no reason this is another symptom that really set in yesterday I locked myself out of the house running late to work and my cell phone and keys were inside had to call future hubby to come back and unlock it and i broke down in tears :-/ i feel like a basket case lol I hope you both enjoy the new little ones that are almost here!! .... I'm trying to potty train my first and it's def an adventure he'll be two in october and he already runs to the potty saying 'pee pee' lol he's gettin' the hang of it :) Sending all love and good luck to you both!! thank you again for the encouragement and prayers.

Yeah I'm excited about the baby shower now but wasn't so sure about it at first. It will be fun and VERY helpful to get goodies:)

Thats awesome that your son is already taking to going on the potty!!! That is a huge step!!! Sounds like you are doing a great job with him:)

On the other hand I do want to say that I don't want you to get your hopes up about being pregnant. I know you want it really bad and I hope with all my might that you are. But I know that my husband and I tried for a little while and one month I had myself convinced that I was pregnant. I ended up not being and it broke my heart. I cried and cried. I don't want you to feel that pain I felt. However that next month I told myself I wasn't pregnant because I wouldn't let myself feel that pain again of getting my hopes up...and sure enought that following month I was pregnant! Anyhow like I said I am keeping my fingers crossed I REALLY hope that you are:) But I also don't want you to hurt like I did if you arn't. Keep a positive attitude though!!! Thats the best thing you can do:)

Ahh potty training sound fun lol! My lil ones due in october :)
It does sound hopeful for you, I just don't want to get your hopes up - but keep us updated!!!! I wish you all the luck with it sweety :) xx

Holls - bless, yeah except everything you get given hun!
Also we now have a place :D Accepted the property as we love it :D xx

Jess- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...YAY!!! You just made my day!!! I am so happy and excited for you:) Now you can get things all ready and relax instead of worrying!!! CONGRATS!!!

Thank you I'm trying not to get Ahead of myself but it's hard lol and yes I don't know how I got so lucky to have a little boy so eager to go to the potty ;) my best friend and I were prego together our boys are 5wks apart and he doesn't like the potty at all he's just not ready :(.... Im headed to the doc today I had another dizzy spell fell asleep at my desk and def got sick at lunch so I called and made an appt with my doctor came home fell asleep for and hour and headed there now if it's not prego then it's somethin else I'll more than likely end up having to get blood work done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->