Designer baby clothes your views

I have no problem with people buying designer at all, I'm not judging, its just the bragging about it that says to me she does it for show

I don't care what people dress their babies in, be it secondhand, designer, whatever. If someone had their baby decked out in designer stuff, I wouldn't think anything of it.
Bragging is always annoying though, no matter what it's about!

I think bragging is cheap too, we buy designer things for lo because we like the clothes, we don't do it to say "I bought this for so much etc" I know a few people that whenever they go out they have to go and write how much they've spent on fb including the pence :dohh:

Doesnt bother me what people put their babes in. If you have money to burn so that you dont mind spending £30 on a 60cms of average jean material with a name on it then go ahead:winkwink:

Bragging is so chav and usually means they cant afford it.

We cant afford designer but have been given plenty. I sold them on ebay as i didnt like them and made a small fortune which i then spent on clothes in Next! I couldnt believe what people were prepared to pay!

BUT, if we had more money to waste on frivolities, then i BET i would buy designer stuff that i like.

I just think some people do it to keep up with the Jones, to the detriment of their own pocket.

Molly has quite a few pieces that are designer but they've not got the name written all over them. I never name drop and don't see the point. I buy what I like whether that's Tommy Hilfiger or H&M, I apply the same rule to me. Name dropping is tacky but I wouldn't judge.

'that' photo of Daniella Westbrook in head to toe Burberry, kids in full Burberry with the Burberry pram springs to mind!

I buy all Louie's vests and sleepsuits new and a few cute outfits, but most of his clothes come from Ebay! Or charity shops. I'm not a proud person and I'm happy to admit as a single parent I do have to watch every penny. You can get some amazing finds this way, and I love that buzz where you find a great bargain! Plus, Louie does have some designer stuff that has come from charity shops and also TK Maxx is great for labels at a mini price.

xxx

I find the bragging tacky but as far as what people choose to dress their baby in its up to then. As long as the child is clean and comfortable it doesn't really matter if an item cost £1 from a charity shop or £50 from a designer shop.

I love designer outfits for kids, they do look lovely. But unfortunately they would be wasted on mine lol the times i have bought them, they have grown out of them and never woren them cause iv thought i dont wanna waste them lol

But hate ppl who feel the need to brag about it.

I buy whats on sale and what I like that looks comfy......I dont care the brand etc but when I had Mason I bought and was given a ton of nicer named things and they last WAY longer.

We have the odd bits from Ted Baker & Osh Kosh but mainly it's supermarket brands with a bit of Next thrown in.

If you've got the money and don't mind it being ruined or not being worn much then each to their own!

They are going to puke and poop on it, and thats if they don't grow out of it first!

My baby is getting decked out in the designer of TARGET! lol. Plus DH works there so I get a discount haha.

2 dollars for a cute baby tee and like 3 bucks for some very stylish bottoms (even jeans). Uhm, YES PLEASE!

I buy him used clothing by the garbage bag full. I do not care for designer stuff at all, I put my money into other things that IMO are more worth it.

Like my home gym :rofl: Hey, a healthy mommy is a long-living mommy :rofl:

I couldnt care what name the clothes are as long as they are comfy and clean.I wouldnt waste my money on expensive clothes though,I'd rather spend it taking them for a day out and get clothes for asda or something.

It really gets on my nerves when people make the kids wear fancy clothes and 90 quid trainers but then they arent allowed to MOVE incase they get dirty,kids need to be kids!

I buy what i like, lo has a variety of clothes from Next, H&M, Debenhams, Asda, JD and i buy a lot of designer stuff from eBayxx

Yeah I'd rather put that money into something they'd use for awhile! Like a really nice bike, or a nice bed or something like that.

I mean DH and I are not rich by any means, but we have nice stuff. But we've taken our time, looked for deals and what not. Actually about 90% of our furniture was given to us for FREE. Its just we waited it out with our crappy stuff until family got new stuff, and then they just gave us their stuff :haha: We have a nice dining room table, three nice couches (we have a living room plus a family room) Nice book shelves, end tables, beds, lamps, a piano(which was inherited when my grandmother passed away :cry:) And yeah, my two arm chairs are the only thing that we bought brand new.

I don't buy designer stuff, but I occasionally splash out on certain more expensive clothes that are really well made and last really well. Generally, she's a charity shop girl though! I don't mind others doing it though. If it makes them happy and they have the money, why not?

i haven't got the money to by myself any designer clothes never mind LO lol!

my LO usually has, asda/mothercare/primark/tesco ect. i love asda especially just think all the clothes are beaut!

don't really believe in spending heaps of money on a baby i can guarantee when i put emmie in something nice she'll just throw up on it anyway so i don't see the need lol!

might aswell try and get things cheap now untill they grow up and start demanding labels! that woman will be stuffed then she's getting her baby used to having expensive things xx

We get most of LOs clothes from ebay, charity shops or friends have given us loads, we've bought some new outfits from asda and they are brilliant, you can really get some bargains in charity shops and on ebay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->