Devastating news

Oh god..that's so horrible. I don't even know what to say...our thoughts are with you Haley and your family...

I'm so sorry for your loss, there are no words.
xx

Hayley there are no words that will ever make you feel any better. The world is cruel... To take an innocent little baby from one of the most deserving moms in the world is just wrong. Your little angel alex grew his wings and I am sure he is now resting and watching over you. Live your life for him hunny. I think its so wrong that someone would take him from you before his life even really began. It sickens me that this happens to babies or anyone for that matter but mostly babies. It is just wrong....

We are all thinking of you your family and your little angel baby. Today is a very sad day... I just cant believe to get this news today... my OH lost his mom nine years to this day and now your little one... the world is just cruel... I am disgusted by it at this point...

Huge hugs to you! May your little alex sleep tight and in peace.

I'm so so sorry to hear such sad news. My thoughts are with you and your family. Take care xx

This is such devasting news, thinking of hayley and her family :hugs:

I don't know what to say.
I am so so sorry Hayley,this is heartbreaking.

Keeping all of you in my thoughts xxxxxx

OMG Hayley, I am so sorry hun:hugs:
I pray you have the strength to make it through this.:hugs:
:hug:

oh this is just awful! i dont no what to say other than i so sorry and thinking of you lots xxx

Absolutely dreadful news, my thoughts are with them all

OMG!!! I am in tears here... That is just aweful news...

Hayley and her family are in my thoughts and prayers...

I am so sorry

Oh my goodness,

Her and her family are all in my thoughts and prayers,

May you have all the support and love from your family that you need at this time

xxxx

I am so sorry for your loss Hayley!! I wish there was something I could say to help take your pain away. My thoughts are w/ you and your family! :hugs: :hugs:

Oh no, I am so sorry Hayley :(

Thinking of you :hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"