Devon and Cornwall Meet!

Sounds great to me :)

Bethanylee - where abouts are you? If you are getting the train maybe I could meet you on there? If its the same train of course!!

I'll have to leave at about 3.30. Of course, Alasdair isn't a huge fan of coffee shops yet so I might end up leaving earlier lol.

I'll probably leave about then too.Maybe a little bit later :)
Seraphim,can you really not just pull a sickie?I can call you work,pretend to be your doctor and say you need to come to Starbucks so I can see you for an urgent pregnancy related chat if you like :rofl: xxx

I'll probably leave about then too.Maybe a little bit later :)
Seraphim,can you really not just pull a sickie?I can call you work,pretend to be your doctor and say you need to come to Starbucks so I can see you for an urgent pregnancy related chat if you like :rofl: xxx

:rofl::rofl: I like your thinkin!

I'll be getting on at exeter st davids. After being on a train for 4 hrs today it'll be a breeze!

Yeah, 1 is great for me!
I'm easy going on the time, as i'll just get another DJ to cover!
Can't wait, I'm well excited!!

So what's the latest on the meet up!
No-One has posted on here for a while...
Still happening? x

Sorry to take this slightly off topic - but is anyone in our 'group' pregnant and thinking of having a 3D scan??

I'm thinking about booking one - but they're silly expensive when you've got all the baby things to buy aswell - so I thought if a few of us got together - I'd be happy to call up and see if we could get a discount for several of us booking in.

Anybody interested??

How about, anyone who's interested PM me with where you're based and what you'd hope to pay for a 3D or 2D scan. Then I'll mail back whatever deals I can find?

Oooh I'd be up for this!I was looking around at them but they do seem to be crazy expensive!
xxxxxxxxx

I'm hoping if we get a few of us to book we could get 25-50% discount?
They're already offering some deals which equate to about 25%, and some of the bigger packages throw in a 2nd scan for free... so I reckon we've got a good chance.
Atm I've found Cullompton, Plymouth, Barnstaple and Truro.
I think if I work on a % discount then it doesn't matter if some people want 3D and some want 2D (Gender) scans.

Oh right, Wow.
I'd really like to get one, i think Torbay do one as well?

Ok well for us it would be better obviously closer to Plymouth but I dont mind travelling as long as I can get there on a bus/train.
Seraphim,are you getting a scan so you can check you've got a little girlie?xxxx

And gents!!! How rude! ha!
Would be great to get loads and loads of people, we may have to hire out Starbucks!

It's okay, I will let you off.
Although, I'm the only gent going to this meet up, but i'm taking my other half, cause i don't want to be attacked by all you woman!!

And my OH can get loads of great advice from you people :) x

If by ANY chance at all you end up going for the barnstaple one - i'm in. Otherwise its too far for me now :( x

Bugger I already ahve a 4d scan booked in!! ((Truro))

If you can go for the plymouth one though times are limitied I ahve heard nothing but praise for them, a bit steep thoug £185 for one scan, were as in truro I have 2 so far with 2 more to go for £200!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->