Devon and Cornwall Meet!

Spoke to jen and shes definitely coming, bethanylee, DJ, myself (and my friend!), seraphim, kathykins, anyone else?

Is bambikate coming still? And is it starbucks or drake circus? xxxx

I have no idea! Can someone please confirm asap as im off to get my friend at 10 and we'll be leaving at 11! xxx

Probably a bit late to post this, but yes, Starbucks is in Drake's Circus - just at the bottom of the stairwell.

See you in a bit folks!

Hello everyone, sorry i wasn't there today.
I've been in hospital.. bad timeing hey?

I've got neurothorax... air on top of the lung!!
:(

It sucks :(

Hello everyone, sorry i wasn't there today.
I've been in hospital.. bad timeing hey?

I've got neurothorax... air on top of the lung!!
:(

It sucks :(

ouchies, hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

OH well even more of an excuse to plan another one.....next fri anyone?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

For those who did make it how it go?

xx

Thanks to everyone who turned up today, had a great time!

We can do another one but id rather it be more north this time! 5 hours of driving in one day aint my thing!! xxx

Well please don't do it anytime soon, because i need to rest... :(

Thanks to everyone who turned up today, had a great time!

We can do another one but id rather it be more north this time! 5 hours of driving in one day aint my thing!! xxx

depends when it is, I could push and do exeter???

We were saying about exeter today for the next one - every single person who went today travelled south!! :dohh:

Exeter is still over an hour from here but so much closer than plymouth, the road between the motorway finishing and plymouth seemed to go on forever

I'm in the middle, so either are best for me :D

Exeter is perfect for me, its the only place i can get a direct train to! lol

We were saying about exeter today for the next one - every single person who went today travelled south!! :dohh:

Exeter is still over an hour from here but so much closer than plymouth, the road between the motorway finishing and plymouth seemed to go on forever

All depends when it is, if its august then that will be cool, but if its sept.....Well im due to pop anytime that month! (have 4 differtn due dates grr!) so if its then...anyone a midwife :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, Sounds good :)
I'm still feeling like CRAP today!!!

Hey everyone :)

Thanks for yday girls - it was really nice to meet you all.
LOs all did so well... set the standard for how well behaved mine needs to turn out :lol:

Nudged me into getting some comfier bump clothes too ;D
Really glad I juggled things and made it.

x

Hopefully i'll pop early then, cos due 6th august, so wouldnt be able to come if i went much overdue!

Fingers crossed! x

Mid aug i can do for Exeter too, will be on my mat leave as due to pop around the same time as Star-Dust (so bet they come the same day! lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"