Devon and Cornwall Meet!

I hate to say it but neutral stuff is a bit rubbish everywhere! You'll get loads when Jenson/Rhianna arrive anyway :D

Girlies (and DJ!) would any of you mind if I brought a friend along? Ive asked her if she'd like to come but its a long way so will find out for certain nearer the time. She has the most gorgeous little 18 month old girl and thought they would be great company for the journey down. Have also told her to look on the here and join! Shes ever so nice and you will all love her :)

Yeah course you can!!
Does anyone have a baby, that i could hold..
I know it sounds stupid, but im going to be a dad, and i've never held a baby!!

you can hold Alasdair all you want Lee! although he doesn't stay particularly still...

sparks, it'll be great to meet your friend! It'll be good to have a wide range of ages there too so they can all entertain each other lol. congratulations on your new little bump by the way :D

I'm actually dreading trying to get Alasdair to be in one place for longer than half an hr. I think I'll need to bring a lot of toys!

I hate to say it but neutral stuff is a bit rubbish everywhere! You'll get loads when Jenson/Rhianna arrive anyway :D

dammit!!! lol

hopefully plymouth will have some stuff i'm looking for!

Ha. Plymouth don't really have much, but it will be a good meet up!
Not long now, 4 days!!!!!

Can we plan another meet sometime again as I wont be able to make friday now :cry:
thats as long as plymouth dont ban you!!!!!!!

Oh no, thats a shame!!
Course we can plan another one, let's see how Friday comes along!!

Oh no, thats a shame!!
Course we can plan another one, let's see how Friday comes along!!

that be cool, Im well gutted, hubby thought he got paid this week but its not its next week.....:hissy::hissy:

Im sulkin N made him do a load housework to make up for his cock up!! :rofl:

Thanks bethanylee!

DJ you can hold lucy if you like but she too is a wriggler!

Im getting so excited now its coming round. Have we got definite numbers on who's going?

Me mums offered to lend me her car too as mine is rubbish on fuel so really pleased about that!!

How we all gonna know who's who?

xx

I keep forgetting about it! I'm still planning to come despite my forgetfulness! I don't even know where we're actually meeting?

I wanted to come...but havent had internet for 2 weeks and forgot all about it cant make it now as i have made plans as i forgot all about this! We will have to do one again though as i really wanna meet u all!

Thats more people NOT turning up, can i ask who IS turning up?
And could you PM me you're mobile number, cause knowing me, i'll get lost LOL.

Im definitely coming, as is Jen (her internet has been down), anyone else?

Bethanylee - drake's circus tomorrow at 1pm!

xxx

Oh Good, Did we decide where at Drakes Cicrus where we are meeting?

I'm not even sure where drakes circus is! think I need to do some research.

I'm definitely coming - I thought it was Starbucks we were meeting at?

Right - I've been working my socks off til the midnight hour - so I should be able to make it.

I have Jens number, so will prolly be trying to find you all just after 1.

https://www.drakecircus.com/

sorry everyone, i'm gonna be a no show

had terrible back-ache on Tues, so don't fancy risking getting that after a 2 hour train ride, am completely skint (bloody rent!) and i'm sticking close to the phone as i'm waiting for my dreaded glucose tolerance test result to come through - so know i've got diabetes :(

sorry everyone, i was looking forward to it too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->