Devon and Cornwall Meet!

Oh bugger star-dust :(

Char, if we could get a good discount would it be worth taking the train? :S

Plymouth is kinda central for most folks... I'm happy to help a bit with lifts if it pans out.

If its out of barnstaple i wont bother, im huge now and just popping to the shop leaves me ehausted lol. Barnstaple i could just hop in the car seeing as i live there lol.

Dont feel any pressure at all to go for barnstaple though, it doesnt matter too much to me, i'll be meeting LO soon enough anyway and i've got a scan coming up soon.

I hope you can find something good for you lot though!!

Just to reconfirm as im absolutely useless, are we going for plymouth meet on 3rd july at 1pm? can someone be kind enough to email me some directions from weston super mare junction 21 m5 please? I will no doubt end up in london or somewhere without them! :rofl:

I Guess so..
Thats what i'm putting it down as..
Sorry, I'm no good with directions, try Google Maps?

Sorry Sparky, I tried to PM you directions from the aa, but it wouldnt copy properly.

https://www.theaa.com
Scroll down a bit, on the right, input 'weston super mare' and 'drake circus, plymouth'

That'll give you directions :)

OMG!!!! A local meet!!!!!!!! Woohoo can I come pleeease - also can I add anyone who's on facebook that I don't already know? :D How fun :D x x

Course you can come.. Where are you coming from?
Or are you already in Plymouth?

You can add me on FB!

No I'll be driving cuz I've gotta put the car seat in and the pram - my best friend lives in Plymouth so I'll make a day of it and visit her too :D There's a lot of Lee Thomas's come up - whats your profile piccy?x x

P.S If your OH is on FB she can add me if she wants to so she'll know someone when she comes (and ask me any pregnancy stuff too :) ) x x

It's a black and white pick, me kissing my other half!
And right, I not sure if they are bringing their kids along.. but not sure.. Pop along into the chat room!!

I think they are?! Well I am anyway - lol. Oh yeah I see you

Sorry, I haven't been online for ages cause I've been poorly again :( but I just wanted to check it's all still on for the 3rd? I'm really looking forward to meeting some actual people :rofl:

Oh No! Are you feeling better?
Yeah, Still all okay for the 3rd.. Can't wait going to be great.. Like you said, to actually meet some real people LOL

Is there parking close by? And can someone pm me their number before we go as I really dont think you understand how likely it is that I will get lost!!!

There is an attached multistorey carpark.

https://www.drakecircus.com/getting-here

I'm still on for the 3rd.
sorry havent been about much,I too have been ill.
Sparky,you can have my number if you like my darling.And theres a carpark up near my house which is literally 5 minutes away from Drakes Circus thats tons cheaper to park in but if you are really as bad with directions I'd probably park in Drakes Circus...xxx

Yes please jen :)

Id better stick with the car park, im already worried about getting lost! xx

ooooh, i'm glad it's still on :)

quite looking forward to plymouth

and my oh will be in work :) might have to ask him for some money though to spend, hopefully there will be some better neutral stuff than i've found in cornwall!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->