Dexter

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
does anyone watch it?

me & OH wanted something new to watch so we borrowed the 6 sasons of dexter and omg im in love!
i cant believe how they left season 6 :o !!

ive only watched 1&2. i really liked it, will need to get back on it!

The season finale of season 6 was a bit of a mixed bag but I love the ending!! :)

OT but Blah I can't believe how big Roman is!!! Feels like only yesterday when his birth was announced in the grotto!! :) He's so cute!

The season finale of season 6 was a bit of a mixed bag but I love the ending!! :)

OT but Blah I can't believe how big Roman is!!! Feels like only yesterday when his birth was announced in the grotto!! :) He's so cute!

Yes, the ending of season was interesting! Can't wait to see how they work everything into the next seaon.

I loooooove Dexter, I've just finished season 5. I can't wait to watch season 6 :D

Nope I had to download it! No way could I wait!

Oh, that sucks :( Season 6 ended months ago here. In Canada we sometimes get shows a bit later then the US, but not Dexter thankfully! :)

When does it start over there?

I think it's due back March sometime so was way too long to wait haha :)

Haha yep! We're way behind on loads of shows so I hardly ever bother to watch them on tv any more.

I've heard people talking about it before but never really gave it a chance. Is it a good show?

I've heard people talking about it before but never really gave it a chance. Is it a good show?

You should definatly check it out! :) Start with season 1 (season 6 ended a few months ago - so you'll have tons to watch before the new season starts!) :)

I'll definitely check it out on netflix. I've realized I've missed out on several good shows. I just started watching LOST a few months ago and finished it last week, and just started watching Prison Break

Hope you like it! :) I heard it was a great show and never really watched it until DH recordered a few episodes on our dvr. Now I'm waiting (im)patiently for seaon 7!

Just saw last night that season 6 is starting on FX at the end of this month. The 30th, I think. Glad I haven't seen season 6 now :)

just started watching season 6 the other night. i went through seasons 1-5 in about 2 months and was going through withdrawal so finally downloaded it.

I haven't seen season 6 yet. I love Dexter. I hadn't seen it before but a couple of people at work saying how good it was so I got OH to get me all 5 seasons last year. I was completely hooked and watched all 5 seasons in only about 6 weeks. It starts on FX a week on Friday. It's the only thing that's made the end of TWD more bearable :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->