Dexter

Did you all see the season 7 preview? So excited!
https://thevoiceoftv.com/news-and-gossip/dexter-season-7-sneak-peek-preview/

I'm refusing to watch it haha :)
If I watch it then I'll drive myself crazy waiting for it to start haha :)

Starts 30th sept on showcase but you can download them online me and OH do. Don't think I could wait for it to start, I flew through 1-6 when I was pregnant in winter I was hooked!

Xx

I'm pretty sure FX said they will be maybe 1 or 2 weeks behind :) It definitely said "Dexter will return in Autumn 2012" after season 6 ended :)

Just popping in to say hi, and I love dexter!!!!

So much so that I suggested Harrison as a name for our youngest!!

I can't wait for the new season to start! Although, it seams like after they had the season with the trinity killer, it hasn't been able to top that!

I liked the trinity killer season too, but think the season past tops it with all the suspense! :)

New season soon!

Oh I loved first season! Trinity was great too I think season 7 will be brillian though with debs finding out! I wonder if this will be the last?

I'm pretty sure this is the last season.

I loved Colin Hanks in season six!

I think they are going to kill Dexter or Deb off. With Dexter being such a big hit I think it will be Deb personally

Oh I loved first season! Trinity was great too I think season 7 will be brillian though with debs finding out! I wonder if this will be the last?

I remember reading somewhere that there will be two more seasons (including this upcoming one)

This season nearly didn't happen because they weren't prepared to pay what Michael Hall wanted. Can you imagine if they got another actor to play Dex? :wacko:

Seriously???

I don't think they could have anyone else play Dexter! :)

Seriously! Can't remember the exact figures but I think it was over a million more dollars that he was asking for. In the end they obviously gave it to him!

That's so crazy! I had no idea. Imagine if he hadn't gotten the figure he wanted. Who could replace MCH?

Anyone been watching the preview clips??

Series is finally here. I watched it and dear lord, that is as much a cliff hanger as the alst season finally...if not more! Loved it!
at least we only have a week to wait and not months!
What you all think about it!!

Just watched last night's episode! Not really a spoiler but
omgomgomg!

Watched it last night and omg!!! Cannot wait to see what's gonna happen this season now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->