Dexter

I'll definitely check it out on netflix. I've realized I've missed out on several good shows. I just started watching LOST a few months ago and finished it last week, and just started watching Prison Break

I've only juststarted watching it on Netflix too and it's fab!! Definately get into Prison break coz that is really good!! xxx

I just finished season 5. I am excited to start season 6! I have to get my movies through the mail, Netflix. I was late catching up. :)

Dexter is one of the my most favorite TV show. It is very entertaining and time-pass show. Performance of all the cast and characters are truly amazing.

I think the new seasons start in the fall. Sometime around September/October maybe? I hate the huge gap in between seasons lol.

yeah I think I heard september...I need to talk hubby into getting showtime by then!

You do! You need to be able to see what happens after the season 6 twist! :) Does your DH watch Dexter? My DH isn't that interested lol

C'mon September!

No but we do watch weeds and californication so that's what I need to use to convince him!

i cant wait for season 7. Me and my Oh are hooked. The twist at the end was nail biting!!

I am absolutely addicted to Dexter!!! I just love him and the guy who plays him is sooo sexy!! Just started started season 3 and it is brilliant :) xxx

I am soo joining this thread! I love DEXTER! i ve been couting down to sept for months now!! THe end of season 6 is absolutely amazing!!! I lvoed loved loveed it!! ;) Really excited to see how THAT turns out! :p

also so sad that this is the last season...

Didn't see anyone mention this yet, but season 7 starts Sept 30th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->