Dexter

Gah last episode was a total cliffhanger....again! Lol
"Are you a serial killer?"
"Yes"
-closing credits-

I was like..seriously??! Lol

What's everyone think so far? Not sure if I like debs knowing this week's episode actually frightened me that guy is so creepy and his room he set up ewww!!

I'm loving this season! I can totally picture Deb ending up sort of teaming up with Dexter helping him research his victims and stuff.

I'm loving this season! I can totally picture Deb ending up sort of teaming up with Dexter helping him research his victims and stuff.

i think shel be like harry, but i read there dragging the ending over two seasons, so looks like next season is the last.

Anyone still watching? only two episodes of this season left eeeeeppp!! its gonna end on the biggest cliffhanger ever I think!! tbh I think the seasons been really slow apart from last two episodes

xx

Yes im watchin every week!!! yes i agree the shows are slow until the last 10 min. Then everything happens. ITs still good dont get me wrong. But im curious to see how it ll end

I'm really liking this season! Really starting to wonder if he's going to try to off LaGuerta

I'm really liking this season! Really starting to wonder if he's going to try to off LaGuerta

Yes! I was wondering that too. The whole twist with her wanting to investigate Dexter is interesting...

What did you guys think of Hannah??

Ah and I know he always gets away but I was sure she caught him in the container this week!

Yesss. When I was watching the ep yesterday I was like "omg Dexter!!" my DH thinks I'm crazy lol

I didn't think I would like this season because of the twist with Deb, but so far it's not bad! :)

Omg I only discovered dexter last month! On series 4 lol! But seriously love it! Far too addictive xx

Really don't know where they are gonna go from here now with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->