DH is snoring next to me annnnnd...

I bought a Coach bag and haven't felt any remorse at all! :) I actually bought a wristlet too and now it's the world's most expensive pill bottle holder! LOL

Favorite day of the week... Saturday... you get sleeping in and staying up late! :)

What's your favorite color?

favorite color is Pink!

what is your most embarrassing moment?

Can I join???

Most embarrassing moment? Well when I was pg I had to pee really bad and didn't quite make it home :rofl:

What was the weirdest thing you have ever tried eating?

Goats testicles - in African their an aphrodisiac - not recommended, too salty.

Name one thing you can't live without

you mean besides the obvious, kids, food, water, shelter? lol
That would be my computer!

Goats testicles? oh my goodness...beats anything weird that i've eat lol. i think the strangest thing that i can think of at the moment was a dog biscuit...i was convinced to eat one when i was young :p

whats the last website you visited that was not pregnancy related?

Heaven and earth designs (cross stitch designs)

Where is the weirdest place you had :sex: at? (sorry mind in gutter right now :lol:)

oh my....many different places in public...in a parking lot, on someones front lawn...in a park, loading dock, beach, ....thats all i can think of at the moment :p

oh i got so caught up in your question...i forgot to ask one lol

i think i already asked this but if you could spend the day with any 3 people of your choice..living or dead...anyone at all...who would it be and why?

Devin :cry:

Also my 2 grandmothers who have passed on within the last year.

When was the last time you did something just for you? and what was it?

6 years ago I got breast implants! Just for me :) Although DH does reap the rewards!! hahaha!!!

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be??

I'd change my weight.

If you could have any job in the world what would it be?

Oooh new boobs - I plan on getting those once I have had the kids and lost the weight, plus a mummy tuck and the bat wings from my arms removed.

I suppose that is what I would change - but I would only have it done once I've lost the weight - that will be my reward.

What is your favourite movie of all time?

I think I would like myself to be toned! Not muscular and not skinny skinny just toned.

What is your favorite childhood memory?

3 questions!!! Ok...I am going to catch us up here.

Any job.....uh....rockstar!!

Favorite movie.....Dirty Dancing!! Love me some Patrick Swazye

Childhood Memory.....When I talked my dad into letting me cut my long hair and my mom flipped! I think that's when Daddy and I joined forces :)

What is your biggest pet peeve?

People who over inflate themselves - think they are more important than they really are - that drives me nuts, particularly when the person is a complete neo maxi zum dweebee

Snapping gum! I don't know why maybe my Mom put this in my head but I hate it and make my DH and best friend forever spit out their gum!

What is your favorite food?

Anything Italian!!! Love pastas!!!

What name do you hate to be called??

Hey babe! Hate it! I cocktailed for years and that name is gross!

Now DH calls be that sometime and I just say call me baby or something else not babe.LOL

Do you or your OH have pet names for your @@'s and his winker? If so what are they.

Skippy for him, jubblies for mine

Apartment or house, which one and why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back