DH works away? Not around for fertile time? ^Team Immaculate Conception^

Congratulations Viking! I am still in shock myself. I don't feel pregnant yet. I had my 2nd beta drawn today, and as long as it has rose appropriately from last week (which I'm sure it has) I will be scheduled for my first doctor's appointment. I'm so excited, and I still can't believe it!

Just wanted to check in with my ladies to see how everyone is coming along. Think of you all often, every time hubby travels actually. And I'm hoping you are all bumped soon. :flower:

Well, I lost mine, but I am determined to not give up. No luck this cycle, but maybe the next one! I have been thinking about you ladies, too. I hope you pregnant girls are healthy, and I hope all of us can have babies soon.

Well, I lost mine, but I am determined to not give up. No luck this cycle, but maybe the next one! I have been thinking about you ladies, too. I hope you pregnant girls are healthy, and I hope all of us can have babies soon.

:hugs: I am so sorry hun. :( Loss is so difficult and so many of us have been there. Sounds like you have the right attitude forging forward with hope. I'll be keeping you in my prayers. :flower:

Any news on the Immaculate COnception point? Thinking of you all. xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->