DIA08 bumps and ttc thread

In our hall the mucky prints drive me mad! I love accessorising and you are right about it being good when you have a neutral shade. I have a white toilet with a bit of grey and have funky bright orange towels!!!! ..i love it..adds a splash of colour!

I'm doing my bathroom magnolia and gonna have wicker baskets, and bright orange accessories :)

Morning all finished with my decorating shopping then a rest for me today :) hope you all have a good day whatever you are doing xxxxxx

morning all

cd18 not much to report another faint line last night on opk still got pains but have alot of CM ive on my last stick now so if no positive thats it til AF omes and i can start using my CBFM

hey girls :D
nothing to report here!!!!!!
other than im getting a little fed up now of this house and the mess grrr just want the decorating done now!!!

hi, not been on much. dad arrived last night, with 3 hours warning lol, dh and i went to see inception at the pictures. it was really good!
and had alexanders appointment today.
it went well, some things to try so see how we get on!

hope you are all fine x
fee x

hey girls sorry not been on much taking a bit of a time out hope your all ok xx :)

Hello,hope everyones alright so tired today just been lazing i'll come on later to see if anyones on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->