DIA08 bumps and ttc thread

yey!
hows you?

can't believe you're on cd26 already!

Oh yay hello girls :)
Wow carla cd26 not long til testing!!! how do u feel?? x x

I feel ok! Actually Af Cramps have gone and i keep getting twinges. bbs are so so so sore!!! I cant even cuddle Eilidh and Sam lol!! How is everyone else!!
Donna..the sickness the eating pmsl? Fee any movements? x

well i have been here before..but saying that, dare i say, it feels different this month because i always get af cramps and then af comes. It just doesnt kind of stop or become so mild i can hardly feel it. They were sore on cd6,7..oh is says it on my journal and have now faded. I cant explain the feeling i have in my womb, its like a pressure or like i have pulled it...yes thats it..like a pulled muscle sensation. I have also been feeling waves of nausea. Cross your fingers for me x I will probably get Af :(

hi girls been painting my living room all afternoon in duck egg blue looks absolutely great tired out tho now not long now Carla and Caz fx'd,speak in the morning xxx

Hey girls, I'm in absolute agony, and I ave no idea why, really bad pains in my tummy I cud cry, af is on its way

It may not be Caz, could be implantation..hang in there.
Oh Sara, i love that colour. Duck egg blue is gorgeous. I have bought a few things for myself in that colour to wear!! I think it will be lovely on your walls. I need to paint my hall. I hate my hall, its so dull and nothing i seem to paint it makes it appear any brighter. Its very long with lots of doors. Any suggestions?

Well CD27 for me. Ihave a sore head, bbs are still sore and my head hurts! No af pains??? very very odd for me.

good morning girls

well i woke up pain free but now its back again

although yesterday when i went back to look at my tests i had a faint line on both both still neg but hey its a 2nd line which ive not had yet so will see what this mornings opk says

ive got samuels god mum and her daughter round for the day which will be nice not seen her in ages

carla have got everything crossed for you

Nat, maybe you will get your postive opk today!!! Fingers x for you too. x

Fingers crossed nat and carla!
I think I've pulled a muscle, I cudnt even move, I feel a tad bit better but it hurts :(

Hello :) well got a hossie appointment today and didnt go to bed until 1 last night but your right Carla it looks absolutely georgeous love it i had lemon walls and a deep red chimney for ages now and was so fedup,i'm the same hate my hall stairs and landing but tbh i did it like a mint green just a touch of colour and it looked really nice,good luck a day nearer,you've hurt yourself moving Caz i think your going to have to take it easy over the next couple of days hi Nat yeay 2 faint lines on the way!!hi Becky,Dani and Fee right off to get ready see you all later xxxxxx

Well ive made it to get dressed!!! I am not a fan of colours really but i think duck egg would be nice and my aunt had lemon and it looked gorgeous. All my walls are very pale cream or white lol!! I just worry colours make the room smaller. Even my kitchen is all white apart from the floor. My toilet is all white but i do have mosaic tiles in shades of grey around the bath which is funky. I remember my friend when she came round and said the house was very 'me' - she said it in a nice way..not nasty lol!! I do wonder what she meant by that though and wonder how she percieves me!!

lol well absolutely no chance of white in this house lol it'll drive me insane with finger prints lemon always brightens a room up but the beauty of having white and magnolia you can always add colourful accessories xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->