Diarrhoea and worried

BabyHope1978

Reaction score
I am going to be 10 weeks tomorrow and am feeling a bit worried because I've had some diarrhoea today and am worried what that might mean for the baby. I'm concerned because we have a puppy at the moment, and whilst I've been extremely careful with washing my hands thoroughly with antibac handwash after I've cleaned up after her, I'm worried I may have got a slight bug. I've only actually had diarrhoea once today, but have had slightly gripey tummy ache.

Am generally feeling very nervous about things anyway, but now I'm worrying even more.

I had diarrhea earlier in my pregnancy (I think about 6 weeks-ish). It only lasted one day and was maybe 3 trips to the bathroom. My 8 week scan showed a healthy baby. In hindsight, it was a nice relief from my normal constipation, but I was worried at the time too. Everything turned out fine. Try to keep yourself hydrated, and if it starts to become frequent or with vomiting I would call your dr/mw.

It's fine hun, I had it on and off with my first pregnancy and am experiencing the same with this pregnancy too. x

I had it awful yesterday (think I have a bug and was vomiting too and was really shivery) and I'm still feeling dodgy today. It's horrible isn't it? But I had quite a bit of trouble with my bowels in the early stages of my first pregnancy too so I guess it's just one of the symptoms unfortunately.

Remember being PG brings so many changes if you have only been once it's prob just hormones I had it on off first time and a few times in my 5th week this time am 6 weeks now gone again if you are really worried maybe called your m/w but its pretty normal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->