Did you do anything different in the month you got your BFPs?

RedRose

New mum :)
Reaction score
Congratulations to all the BFP's!! :happydance::hugs:

I want to know if any of you did anything different during the month you got your BFPs? Preseed, positions, supplements...anything!

Hi there

The only difference for us is that this month, I used OPK's. I would say to use them if you haven't done so already. As for supplements, I've been taking pregnacare for about 8 weeks.

Good luck!!

Nicola xx

Dh is on Theralogix Fertility for Men.....and we bd'd every other day around O instead of everyday.

Hello there

I was so stressed about TTC that in July I snapped and though it just isn't worth all this upset!!!!!! We were trying for 13 months.

I chucked all the OPKs away and we BD everyother day around ovulation instead of every day. I was all so much more relaxed and I got my BFP!!!

Good luck!!!!

XXXX

We only tried for 2 months but the month I got my BFP I was drinking grapefruit juice to increase CM (don't know if that worked or not) and bd'd almost every day for until about CD 16 or 17. No temping or OV tests, just relaxed :) Lots of :dust: to you!

I wasn't paying attention to my cycle, I have no idea when I ovulated and I wasn't even thinking about getting pregnant as I've been trying to lose weight and was focused on that, I was eating better and exercising more:)

we were using preseed, and after BD'ng, OH was massaging my feet whilst they were rested up on the header of the bed (apparently this helps the bloodflow and sperm reach the cervix!!)seems to have worked after ttc for 10 months!!

I am 19 weeks pregnant tomorrow and the month I conceived I had a small glass of pink grapefruit juice every morning from 1st day of period to ovulation. Good luck! xx

We just had fun!!! I didnt bother working out when i was gunna O ( dh was getting fed up of me telling him when we had to do it lol ) and I found that we relaxed more. Try makin an evening out of it as one of the days we did the deed it was my birthday so we went to the cinema, then had a nice meal out then went back home for some fun in the bedroom.

Really? Pink grapefruit juice? How does that work?
xxxx

Really? Pink grapefruit juice? How does that work?
xxxx

here's an article about grapefruit juice

https://www.getpregnantblog.com/blo...se-your-cervical-mucus-with-grapefruit-juice/

I didnt do anything different as it was my first month but I didnt bother wth elevating legs at all. I just made sure fiance finished with me in missionary position as thats meant to be best position, thanks for message by the way redrose..xxx

We were NTNP for only one month but this is what we did which I think made it happen so quickly :

We weren't thinking about it, were on holiday when we caught and were just relaxed and having a good time.
I took 50mg of vitamin B6 and Vit B complex the 5 months I was on the Pill.
Got OH on a multivitamin plus extra vitamin C and zinc.
Did the BD every other day.
I started taking pre-natal vitamins about 6 weeks before I stopped the Pill.
Bought Pre-seed and 6 months worth of Pregnacare conception but never got to use any of it!! :cry: lol

xx

oh and I forgot to add, even though we weren't ''trying'', I elevated my legs after each time we had sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->