Did you ovulate 08/08/2008???

DaisyDuke

Matilda Tasya's mum :)
Reaction score
Well it looks like a few of us ovualted on 08/08/2008, which i'm hoping is lucky. I thought it would be fun to have a post with everyones names who ovualted then. Hopefully next week i will be adding a :bfp: next to all the names. XXX

:dust: :dust: :dust:

DaisyDuke, :bfn: :hissy:

xxxjacquixxx, :bfp:

krissi, (testing date 21st)

baby.love

snowbrdbella8, (testing date 19th)

elmaxie, :bfp:

Sambatiki, (testing date 21st)

magicvw, (testing date 16th)

babycakes76

bananarama, :bfp: :happydance:

I think i might of?! According to mymonthlycycles i should of ovulated on the 10th(going on a 32 day cycle) However i had my + OPK on the 7th and TCOYF says i therefore ovulated on the 8th?!!! So who do i believe :rofl:

I think i might of?! According to mymonthlycycles i should of ovulated on the 10th(going on a 32 day cycle) However i had my + OPK on the 7th and TCOYF says i therefore ovulated on the 8th?!!! So who do i believe :rofl:

I think u ovualted on the 8th as u get a positive O 12-36 hours before u O. I got a posted test on the 7th but i know i O on the 8th cos of my chart. XXX

Ok cool, excuse me for being totally thick :rofl: ...ps: can i join your little list then? :hugs:

Thanks Daisy :hugs: i have just double checked my chart and i am not 4dpo like i thought i am 3dpo and defo ovulated on the 8th! :happydance:

Thanks Daisy :hugs: i have just double checked my chart and i am not 4dpo like i thought i am 3dpo and defo ovulated on the 8th! :happydance:

Excellent!!! :dance:

Oh yes excellent is definatly the word i would use right now...Also Daisy i was gonna ask you...I want to start temping but never too sure at the mo when CD1 will be..did you start mid cycle or wait for CD1? :hugs:

i started temping mid stream, but its been a month now... they tell u to wait til CD 1, but i would think u can start tomorrow...

i started temping mid stream, but its been a month now... they tell u to wait til CD 1, but i would think u can start tomorrow...

Cool i might just start tomorrow morning then as my chart will soon get used to my cycle, :happydance: time to open up my new BBT that i purchased last month.

I started mid cycle to but AF came since so i have been temping the whole of this cycle. I would start straigt away. XXX

Me me me me me me me Oh yes I see you have my name!!!:rofl:

Im hoping its going to be my lucky cycle with a nice fat :bfp: and then a super sticky beanie too!!

Good Luck the rest of you 08.08.08'ers!!!:hugs:

Oh this is super exciting girls!!!

I had heard 08/08/08 was meant to be really lucky so here is hoping!!

Can we share our symptoms too??? YES I am a sympton obssessive!
Although that said I only have alot of creamy cm...SO FAR!!!

:hug:

Emma.xx

Creamy CM is a good start off sigh :) and u should do the temp i am temp happy :) haa, morning girls!

Ive been peeing like a trooper today!!! creamy cm and OV type pains.

BEST OF LUCK!!!

Add me too!!
I forgot to do the opk one day (don't know how!!!!!!) but on Friday i had really bad lower back pain well above each hip (back of) to be precise - so i assume i was ov...what do you think? And also as it was on both sides do you think it could have been two eggs?? me realeasing an egg from each ovary?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->