• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did you ovulate 08/08/2008???

Oh gosh....I said in my journal only a few hours ago I wouldnt be back til Friday and here I am again.:blush:

Erm to start with magic I hope you get a lovely :bfp: for your birthday my love!

My birthday is 26th Aug so 18DPO...I have a 12 luteul phase(I think) but my hen night is 22nd(14DPO) and my friend will be up to stay so really I want to test before then....so I will test on the....erm....Tuesday 19th at 11DPO(also a month before we get married so surely lucky right??).

Thats of course if I dont start poas with the internet cheapies I have sitting in my drawer all 20 of them!! Plus I have 4 FRER and 2 Digis:blush:

But I am not really feeling much in way of symptons.

lots of creamy cm
A dull but heavy sensation in my uterus area.
I too have a hightened sense of smell I think but then OH has cold so he cant smell anything.

:hugs:
Emma.xx

I'm testing on Saturday - 8dpo is about the earliest anyone can hope for a :bfp:, but it's my birthday so would make a nice pressie!

Hope you get your :bfp: pressie. DF and I are hoping for a belated one for our birthdays.
It was DF's b'day on the 07/08 and mine on 09/08 so how cool would that be!!!

Im still peeing for england.... CM has gone though :cry:

Dont worry snowbrdbella, I think you have your :bfp: in the bag...daisy too from the looks of her chart!!

I have a10/11 day lutel phase so Im going to try and hold out until Im 10 dp..another 5 days..wot date will that be girls??

Dont worry snowbrdbella, I think you have your :bfp: in the bag...daisy too from the looks of her chart!!

I have a10/11 day lutel phase so Im going to try and hold out until Im 10 dp..another 5 days..wot date will that be girls??

18th I'll add it. REALLY do you think, i'm so excited? Do u chart babe, how's ur looking? XXX

My Lutel phase is 10 days this month, and this is my first month ttc so i dont know if its ever more then 10.. i was worried at first but i girls make me feeeeel so much better, and i think u have ur BFP in the bag alone with Daisy, maybe all 3 of us will get a BFP :) all May 1st babies :) fingers crossed lol...

Daisy ur chart looks promising, my chart looks hopeless good thing i use the other program lol ;)

I', hoping for 8 :bfp: in this thread :dance: i have no idea what i'm looking for as far as my chart, other than the 3 temp rises past O. XXX

I don't know i want to test Saturday but i'm petrified of a :bfn: i want a baby so much it hurts. I even had DH clearing our what will be the nursery last weekend. :cry:

OMG!!!!

After Daisys post I noticed that 08/08/08 ovulations and there are 8of us!!!

Spooky!!!

:hug:
Emmaxx

WOW well noted how cool, i didn't even think of that. :happydance:

I do yeah...fx for ya babes.

I dont chart..Ive had a go but oh has moaned at me about the beeping waking him up etc and never got on with it. Although I am going to give it another go if i get af this cycle as I love looking at others charts!!

Me to i'm a chart stalker, don't even know what i'm looking for. :rofl:

My Lutel phase is 10 days this month, and this is my first month ttc so i dont know if its ever more then 10.. i was worried at first but i girls make me feeeeel so much better, and i think u have ur BFP in the bag alone with Daisy, maybe all 3 of us will get a BFP :) all May 1st babies :) fingers crossed lol...

Daisy ur chart looks promising, my chart looks hopeless good thing i use the other program lol ;)

Babe you LP will always be the same..this never changes and is the same for every woman, I know mine is either 10 or 11 but wont be sure until af shows this cycle (i hope she doesnt show though!)

See i didnt know that LOL :) learned something new!!!!! thanks for telling me haha

8 of us :) How coool :):):)

Daisy i already went baby shopping seriously, baby crib, stroller, crib matress, clothes, i know i know i heard it could be bad luck, but i had extra money and wanted to spend it on that stuff then stuff i dont and wont need! ;/

now hopefully all 8 of us will have our BFP :):) I bought those cheap PG test on ebay, from early pregnancy, so i will use them everyday lol until tuesday then i will use my digital PG unless AF gets me monday :( ahh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->