Did you ovulate 08/08/2008???

Congrats to Emma & Jacqui I am so please for you both xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Girls...

I am sorry you got AF....:cry:

Good luck with your current cycle and I hope you all get :bfp: soon!!

Wishing you all the best with all your tests and hope you will keep us updated with them!

I feel so lucky to have been part of this lovely buddy group, you have all been so fab!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

That's good i'm having a CD21 test done and DH is having his swimmers looked at. You never know babe it could happen this month, why do u have to stop taking ur vits?

X

Doc says he wants to see how my bloods come back without any external factors. It does sound a bit weird to me, but I don't want to risk arsing up the analysis by disobeying him. I am having a couple of tests tomorrow that are apparently not always done- i don't really know what they are and have had trouble googling them! One is for glucose - I know what that is but don't know why i'm getting it, and the other is something called PKK ???

No idea babe, please message me with how u get on :hugs:

Morning girls how are we all today?

Magic - I think this is what PKK is about - Prolactin: a blood test will also measure levels of prolactin. Prolactin is a stress hormone that is released by the pituitary gland. High levels of prolactin can prevent the release of FSH and LH. Prolactin is the hormone that also eventually stimulates the production of breast milk

Thought this might be handy to for follow up apps on what you can ask for:

https://www.womens-health.co.uk/infertility3.asp

Hey thanks Krissi! I need a new folder on my bookmarks for all these links - you are ace!!! :hugs:

PK might be to do with Prolactin, but they were 2 separate tests, so may be not? TBH I can't find anything on google for it, so may be it's Bulgarian for something. AND I don't think they tested for it anyway - or if they did I didn't pay for it! Will find out tomorrow!

Hi girls... just checking in on you!

snowbirdbella - you are still keeping nice high temps hun, any cramping or anything??? x

Hi girls... just checking in on you!

snowbirdbella - you are still keeping nice high temps hun, any cramping or anything??? x

thanks Zoe :) .. no AF cramps at all, No AF skin break outs either, just lots of peeing, and some nausea, and a couple other things.. not sure what to think, after i ovulated i had 3 high temps, 1 temp drop, the rest high, but if i implantation at day 4 i would think the HCG would show up, not sure right now

4DPO is a little early for implantation, and not everyone experiences a temp dip... 12DPO is also early days so hang in there and if test again at 14/15DPO xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->