• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did you ovulate 08/08/2008???

Glad so many of u girls r joining my lucky thread. :dust: XXX

Add me too!!
I forgot to do the opk one day (don't know how!!!!!!) but on Friday i had really bad lower back pain well above each hip (back of) to be precise - so i assume i was ov...what do you think? And also as it was on both sides do you think it could have been two eggs?? me realeasing an egg from each ovary?????

I don't know, i had O pains before and after ovulation. XXX

Hiya girls :) i have been too ill to symptom spot today.... Still keeping fingers crossed though, I started temping this morning so another thing to add to my crazy world off TTC!

Hiya girls :) i have been too ill to symptom spot today.... Still keeping fingers crossed though, I started temping this morning so another thing to add to my crazy world off TTC!

Hope u feel better soon babe, get a FF account so we can see ur chart. XXX

Hows the lucky 08/08/08 'ers doing in the dreaded 2 ww???

Anyone 'feeling' lucky this cycle or what??

Ok, am so upset can't decide what i want for dinner :hissy: at the moment i'm cooking DH a chilli (i don't like chilli), i want to be looked after and be cooked for. Think i may just being a stoppy cos, i'm so hungry only had an apple since breakfast, i feel like crying (moan over). So symptoms, i still have pinching in my belly, creamy CM and still fighting off a sore throat. How's everyone else? XXX

I didn't O then, but wanted to wish all you ladies luck for a BFP!! That had to have been lucky! :)

It's just started raining and SUCH a strong grass/soil smell is coming from outside, maybe sense of smell hightened. Will update when DH gets out of the shower and see if he can smell it. XXX

Hey I found the thread :happydance:

I love this thread already!

I am pretty sure I ov'd on 888 but this month things went a bit haywire with my temping due to holybops, but 888 looks like a good bet to me!

Symptoms so far,

Fatigue - Massive! I'm not a napper but have napped the last 2 days
Boob twinges - had a twinge at about 10pm tonight - quite a zinger! Left (.) only
Slight nausea (may be brought about by thinking about m.s symptoms....)
creamy cm (ohno, that's normal sorry!)

Sooooo excited for everyone. May be we can add test dates to the first posts that daisyduke would kindly look after?

:dust::dust::dust:

Hey I found the thread :happydance:

I love this thread already!

I am pretty sure I ov'd on 888 but this month things went a bit haywire with my temping due to holybops, but 888 looks like a good bet to me!

Symptoms so far,

Fatigue - Massive! I'm not a napper but have napped the last 2 days
Boob twinges - had a twinge at about 10pm tonight - quite a zinger! Left (.) only
Slight nausea (may be brought about by thinking about m.s symptoms....)
creamy cm (ohno, that's normal sorry!)

Sooooo excited for everyone. May be we can add test dates to the first posts that daisyduke would kindly look after?

:dust::dust::dust:

Welcome babe, yeah let me know test dates if u want them added. I so hope to put :bfp: next to everyone soon. XXX

Im eating like a horse atm... but that might just be coz Im a greedy git!! :rofl: :rofl:

:witch: or :test: date 21st

I'm testing on Saturday - 8dpo is about the earliest anyone can hope for a :bfp:, but it's my birthday so would make a nice pressie!

Im eating like a horse atm... but that might just be coz Im a greedy git!! :rofl: :rofl:

Me to, i starved myself all day, in protest to now being looked after but i have made up for it since :blush: my toes are really cold is that a symptom?

I'm testing on Saturday - 8dpo is about the earliest anyone can hope for a :bfp:, but it's my birthday so would make a nice pressie!

That would be the best pressie EVER, i think i'll join you. XXX

Me to, i starved myself all day, in protest to now being looked after but i have made up for it since :blush: my toes are really cold is that a symptom?

I'm sure it must be!

ANy new symptoms to report today girls?

My boobs are still tender and I feel a tiny bit nauseous :p

I feel a teeny bit nauseous to, not enough to put me off eating tho :rofl: Also i'm definalty having some weird sensations in my tummy, still fighting off a sore throat to. XXX

I felt a bit nauseus this morning, not too bad now I have eaten though. I had some slight twinges in my uterus area earlier whilst I was sat looking at dresses on asos. Only about 6 or 7 but deffo twinges.
Still got a pain in the butt nose!
Still have tender bbs and sesitive nipples.
Still have the weird pubic area sensations.
Feeling really tired now and need a kip....:dohh:

Oh and last night I only had one glass of wine with loads of ice in it and I felt well sozzled!!!:blush:
No more wine for me!!

Sounds good babe, mmmmmmmmm yummy wine, ur a cheap date :rofl: I really want this thread to be lucky, when r u testing? XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->