Did you ovulate 08/08/2008???

hey girls! :) congrats on the BFP girls...
I was expecting AF today, but no witch
no cramps, temp still high, so i'm still in yay..
BUT i took 3 tests all BFN :(:(:( I took
internet cheapie, dollar store cheapie, and a digital
just to be safe, but i am 10do soo, i guess maybe too early for me
im praying tomorrow i dont get af or a temp drop
again congrats girls!

Stay in here all u want magic, i am and i'm well and truely out. X

:hugs::hugs:

Awww Daisy, your turn will come honey Im sure:hugs:

I know its like a kick in the teeth when af shows and even worse when there are BFP'S all around you, I know, Ive been there more times than I care to remember. Like me and the other girls that have gotten theirs this cycle, you will get your turn hun..you really will.

Keep your chin up and I will be popping back to check on your progress..:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Conrats Emma and Jacqui on your BFPs, looks like the 08/08/08 was lucky after all xxx

Hey Jacqui,
CONGRATS on your :bfp:!!!
So happy for you. Did a CBD yesterday as well and it is the most amazing feeling seeing the word 'pregnant' there. :happydance::happydance:

No I have been totally put off testing for good!! I have spent most of the morning in tears (still am) so think testing would mean reaching for the razor blades!!

No I have been totally put off testing for good!! I have spent most of the morning in tears (still am) so think testing would mean reaching for the razor blades!!

:hugs: try not to feel so sad, i do know exactly how you feel, me and DH are now having tests done :cry: It isn't over for you yet babe, has :witch: arrived, ur temps still looks lovely. How long have u been trying? X

Nearly 10 years on and off!! Hard to keep positive and I was so hopeful with my chart its the best things have been but I look at the amount of people that get their BFPs and a lot get it at 10dpo so i think getting that BFN has knocked me a bit. I will be fine but today is hard xx Thanks for the support hun, you are a star xx

Please just remember it might be a flase negative, i don't want to get ur hopes up to much, but there is still a chance. What has ur doctor said? :hugs: My DH parents tried for 7 years solid till they had him, it does happen. XXX

I have had so many ops and bits over the years, i seem to be working OK now but do have PCOS (although latest scans were clear). I think it is just bad luck, but it won't stop me trying. My OH is 42 (I am 27) so we have agreed we will only keep trying for another couple of years x

Morning girls... was very upset last night so didn't come on the boards.

Got a docs appt this afternoon as got another faint line this morning (not as dark as yesterday) and she wants to have a look at all 3 tests and today's FMU I've saved. She said that it didn't sound hopeful but will rule in/out whether they were evaps etc or if the eggie is still there.

CONGRATS Emma & Jacqui - those :bfp: are fabulous!!! Really pleased for you both... you totally deserve it xxxx

Still keeping everything crossed for you Krissi and all of you other girls still in the running xxxx

Good luck at the docs Zoe! :hugs:

I'm out chicks - cd1 again :cry:

Krissi, sorry had to pop out, so sorry you have been thro so much, the good news is things are looking ok now. I can understand why you feel so disheartened. Hope you get that well deserved :bfp: very soon. :hugs:

Good luck Zoebunny let us know how you get on?

Magic sorry about that it really sucks, but it's ok cos this cycle is our turn :happy: i'm CD3 now.

XXX

Magic sorry about that it really sucks, but it's ok cos this cycle is our turn :happy: i'm CD3 now.

XXX

Yeah! I'm ok - this cycle is an important one as I'm getting my tests done. Having cd3 test tomorrow (on cd2!) and cd21 on 8th September. I have to stop taking progesterone this month, as well as vits and folic, so I doubt very much that I will get a :bfp: this month, but at least I might get some answers!

:hugs:

Good Luck Zoebunny, hope you get some answers hun..:hugs:

Im sorry if I upset you in anyway regarding your test, I didnt mean to:blush:

If youve had another this morning then its gotta be looking good, right?

Keeping my fingers crossed for you chick xxx

XXX

Yeah! I'm ok - this cycle is an important one as I'm getting my tests done. Having cd3 test tomorrow (on cd2!) and cd21 on 8th September. I have to stop taking progesterone this month, as well as vits and folic, so I doubt very much that I will get a :bfp: this month, but at least I might get some answers!

:hugs:

That's good i'm having a CD21 test done and DH is having his swimmers looked at. You never know babe it could happen this month, why do u have to stop taking ur vits?

X

Morning girls... was very upset last night so didn't come on the boards.

Got a docs appt this afternoon as got another faint line this morning (not as dark as yesterday) and she wants to have a look at all 3 tests and today's FMU I've saved. She said that it didn't sound hopeful but will rule in/out whether they were evaps etc or if the eggie is still there.

CONGRATS Emma & Jacqui - those :bfp: are fabulous!!! Really pleased for you both... you totally deserve it xxxx

Still keeping everything crossed for you Krissi and all of you other girls still in the running xxxx

Zoebunny :hug:
all I can say is that if this is a chem pg then next month you have higher chances of getting a :bfp:
I know it's not good enough right now but I really hope you get pregnant really really soon :hugs:

That's good i'm having a CD21 test done and DH is having his swimmers looked at. You never know babe it could happen this month, why do u have to stop taking ur vits?

X

Doc says he wants to see how my bloods come back without any external factors. It does sound a bit weird to me, but I don't want to risk arsing up the analysis by disobeying him. I am having a couple of tests tomorrow that are apparently not always done- i don't really know what they are and have had trouble googling them! One is for glucose - I know what that is but don't know why i'm getting it, and the other is something called PKK ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->