Did you ovulate 08/08/2008???

OK I am weak and stupid, i don't know why i tested because i just feel this isn't my month.

BFN, thought i saw a really faint line for a while but its def not there now. So annoyed with myself.... stupid temping chart. I'm blaming that!! Roll on AF... Aaaarrrrgggg!!!

It ain't over until that bitch turns up... your chart still looks great honey... wait until thursday (like you planned) and test again... :hugs: it could still be early to detect for sure.

I've learnt my lesson this month. I should have waited until 13DPO which would have been tomorrow. I'm going to be a good girl this cycle!!!

Sending you :hug: don't be sad... you've been a very good friend to me over the last few weeks so need you to know I'm here for you too if you need me xxx

Thanx hun, the lyrics to a song just came into my head, can't remember the name of it but it goes....

If at first you don't succeed, brush yourself off and try again.

This is now going to be my new mantra xxx

Thanx hun, the lyrics to a song just came into my head, can't remember the name of it but it goes....

If at first you don't succeed, brush yourself off and try again.

This is now going to be my new mantra xxx

Excellent - PMA!!! You are such a devotee to that, just need a taste of your own medicine!!

I've decided to :ignore: the witch.. I've also had words with her regarding you and I've told her to :finger: off and leave you alone for the next 9 months? Is that ok? xx

Going to start using my CBFM this cycle (was hoping I didn't have to unwrap the cellophane) - roll on my sticky :bfp:!!

Thats fine by me, wondering if i move whether she would not be able to find me? Maybe a little drastic can't see OH going for it somehow!! Right that settles it I will just HAVE to get pregnant.

Good luck with the CBFM hun xx

hey girls :) AF is due today, my temp did not drop its still high :) and no cramps like i get before AF fingers crossed, i did test, BFN but i am only 10PO so to early still please af stay the hell away!

OOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look what I just got..............................

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/augsdigi002.jpg

WOW babe that's wondeful, congratulations, i hope this one is super sticky! Save me a seat in first tri. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Thanks Daisy, it s abit surreal at the moment as neither me or Oh wanna get exited and celebrate:cry:

Ive shown him the test, we had a cuddle and a cry and thats it....but its the way I would rather, just incase you know.

Im not going anywhere nr first tri yet, or putting up a ticker......not yet.
:hug:

That makes sense babe, i hope it all goes well. I had good news today, the doctor is taking me seriously sending me for CD21 tests and DH for spermie test, i'm really worried how he is going to take that. It's not him they think something is wrong with it's me. X

That makes sense babe, i hope it all goes well. I had good news today, the doctor is taking me seriously sending me for CD21 tests and DH for spermie test, i'm really worried how he is going to take that. It's not him they think something is wrong with it's me. X

sweetie... did ur temp go up today? it looks like it.. is ur af full?

Wow xxxJacquixxx even with my rubbish test reading skills I can tell that is a :bfp:!!! Congratulations and I really really hope that this is it for you - I've got everything crossed.xxxxx

Congratulations to you other ladies in this thread who've got a :bfp: this time round.

To the ladies you weren't so lucky - please keep your hopes up and drink up the support given in this forum. You're all strong beautiful women and I'm sure you're time will come.

sweetie... did ur temp go up today? it looks like it.. is ur af full?

Yeah it did, but it's a proper light flow, definatly not spotting. X

Put me down for a :bfp: too!!:happydance::happydance:

Congratulations girls...this is so exciting!!!!

I did another cheapie today and got a faint line, then went to work and did about 4 NHS preg tests ALL were positive so I guess its a bFP for me!

Fingers crossed it sticks!

:hug:

Emma.xx

Congrats Jacqui!!!

Zoe - :hugs: so sorry chick. I am no expert on evaps - I only get really really white shiny snowy sticks myself, but if that was my stick I would be thinking it was a pos. :hugs::hugs: like u say, now you know you can do it, and you know, most women are much much more fertile after a m/c or a chemical, so next month is gonna rock!

I am still in girls, :shock: despite 4 days of dropped temps, still no af! If I get a :bfp: this month I am gonna get a t-shirt with my chart on the front, it is so comical! :rofl: I don't think I am officially in this club anymore as i moved my ov back 2 days to 6th Aug, but it's nice in here, so I'm staying! :lol:

Stay in here all u want magic, i am and i'm well and truely out. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->