Did you pee on or dip?

honeybee2

Reaction score
Every time I pee directly on a test, I end up drowning it and it doesn't work at all (the test line is missing etc).

I find dipping is a much easier and for me, more accurate way of testing. Stops the 'splashing' on the test window and giving evaps.

What do you do?

I might just have big wee :haha:

I peed on haha. I would try and use my pelvic floor muscles to minimise the flow while I got the stick wet. Then just let go after that. Worked a treat 👌🏻

Dont think I have any pelvic floor left! Especially after a c section and these bloody keep fit trampoline classes my neighbour drags me to!

I dipped. Less chance of splatter. Plus first thing in the morning when I did tests I can't control my urine well enough to slow down the flow. I've got to go!

I've never ever peed on a test and I've taken hundreds, always dipped.

I dip. I'm worried I'll pee all over myself if I do it on. Haha

Dip :). I'm worried I'll pee all over my hand because it's happened in the past.

I always dip. The one time u tried to pee on was a disaster.

Hehe I'm not scared of peeing on my hand- but I do have a tendency to pee like a race horse! :haha:

i dip. when i got my bfp a couple of times, i tried peeing on the test one time just to make sure it won't make a difference, haha.

I always pee and I only ever ruined a couple of cheap tests lol.

did both but found I got better lines when I dipped for some reason!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->