Dieting to get BFP....who wants to join us!! ** 11 BFP's so far =D **

Congratulations on everyones weight lose :flower:

Il update front page in morning

xx

Hey all- I had a work week away and stayed the same after two weeks... at least no gain though. Need to lose soon though, IUIs start in Nov

weight loss is slow this week. i worked out like a goon and i am only down one pound. i am one of this people that cant eat their exercise calories back. :wacko: down 14 lbs total. hoping this week to lose another pound

and ive decided that i want to weigh about 150 before i try to conceive again... sooo id have to lose 93 pounds... still have 79 to go

Choco I'm the same way- eating the calories I 'lose' always results in a gain for me too

:hi: ladies how are you all??
The front page has been updated :dance:

I have started back at the gym again so i better lose some weight this time :trouble::haha:

xx

Doing good Paula! Congrats on getting back to gym- I just went last night too and I was so proud :)

Hey everyone

I am joining the journey of losing weight to get a BFP so would love to weight in every friday. Only starting my diet Monday week so i'll pop in with some updates.

I've 33lbs to lose.. I've lost about 4stone to date and just need to get motivated all over again. I think i'll be out with the headphones on a power walk :)

Good luck x

hi ladies, guess my body is catching up to all the hard work these past few weeks. im down 18lbs as of today. i was shocked to see such a loss of 2.5lbs

Chocbunni

well done Have you much more to go.. I've a good bit to go but i'm down over 50lbs so far... :)

Hi ladies how are you all??

I have cut out bread and going the gym and feeling great :happydance:

For some reason i am feeling mega tired and nodding alot and very emotional......i am a wreck :haha:

xx

Can i join? i am aiming to loose 50lbs by xmas, ive lost nearly 19lbs so far :) im low carbing atm so hopefully it will work, i want to loose all the weight i gained 1.while in Australia and 2. the weight my medication put on me, so 31ish lbs to go (i will be down to 18 stone then!) so i still wont be small but hope my body starts ovulating then :)

definately much more to go. the goal is 113 total... and im down 19lbs as of sunday. i doubt i wait til i lose 113 to ttc, im somewhat ntnp since OH isnt controlling himself :haha: and ive yet to get this IUD inserted

:hi: PrincessKate congrats on the weight lose, and welcome to the thread :dance:

Congrats Chocbunni your doing really well :happydance:

Me on the other hand am not losing anything :sad2: i have signed up for zumba and classes at the local gym......i WILL lose this weight :trouble::haha:

xx

I have just been looking through the thread and we have 8 BFP's :shock::dance:
Congratulations KPERCYMAN, CHRISTINAG, LUCKNO.3, MOMMACC, VICKYTORIA88, LAURA_2010, HAKUNAMATATA AND AYCLOBES :happydance:

xx

WOW! 8!!! gives me some hope :D im 23lbs down now :)

Hope this continues! ive never been able to loose this amount of weight without giving up and piling it all back on and more but this site helps me stay motivated, i am aiming to loose another 7lbs by end of the month, a bit high but i can hope :D

Is this just for those ttc or can a wttc join in?

I'm waiting until September to try after a m/c in March. I would like to be as close to 160 before ttc. As you see from my ticker I have quite a bit to lose, yet. My name is Simone. I'm 38 and my dh is 39. We have 5 boys- 17, 15, twins 5, and 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->