Dieting to get BFP....who wants to join us!! ** 11 BFP's so far =D **

hi ladies! finally decided to click on the thread. i tried to conceive for 3 months with no success. honestly didnt even know if i had been O'ing, but decided to go for it anyway. opk's, temping, checking cp, cm, caledar method, etc with 3 months of no success i blamed it on my weight. i recently went to the gyno and we both agreed that i might have high risk pregnancy because of my weight and hbp. so now im thinking i was being selfish for trying to bring a baby in the world just because i wanted one. i have two DD's whom i concieved while being OW, but of course that was years ago and i wasnt as heavy as i was a month ago. i see the weigh ins are on fridays. i usually weigh in on mondays and thursdays. im not exactly sure how much i want to lose before ttc, even though i know my main goal is going to take over a year to achieve. after 4 weeks i am down 11lbs and so happy about it. i wish us all luck on our weight loss so we can get those BFP's!! :flower::hugs:

Hey all! I just joined Weight watchers so I can lose weight and get healthy for pregnancy! I'm really hoping to get healthy enough for a home water birth or even at least for a birthing center. I'm feeling motivated right now but I know that won't be the case everyday. I'm feeling so impatient to get pregnant, but I know I have to get the weight off first... and that is going to take some time. I'm hoping in the next 6 months to get to my goal and then we can start our little family! We can do this ladies!!

Hey everyone!

I've lost 2lb this week, hurray, that puts me at my first goal weight of 10 stone.
I'm kind of thinking this 2lb could just be water weight or something, as I've not eaten much the past couple of days, usually not eating much leads to a loss but it tends not to stick, so FX I can stay at 10 stone. I'm not so optimistic about getting lower, this seems to be my body's 'set point', I've only ever got lower than that by restricting pretty badly.
So I'm gonna work on trying to exercise more and starting back up with the zumba on the wii, hopefully start to feel a bit more fit and less jiggly.

Hope you're all doing well!

Hi all,
I lost 2.5lbs this past week!!
I am so proud of myself as I have lost a total of 30lbs!! and have just broken into the 12stones!! I cant remember when last I weighed this much!!
Even my OH commented the other day that I am getting skinny!!! I never thought I would ever hear those words - esp seeing that I still have a jiggly tummy!!!

Congrats to everyone on the losses! I am down another lb too :):):) now im at 177

Woot woot.

It has been challenging and i wish i was losing much faster, but my dr said any loss is a good step in the right direction. I just keep thinking that nov. cant comme soon enough because that is when we start IUI. I want to be around 165 by then

ME! ME! ME! .. I want to join too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. we have been ttc for 18month, with one chemical pregnancy .. I ve since be diagnosed with pcos and also with ceoliac disease .. both autoimmune conditions, common to have more than one apparently .. like one wasnt bad enough !!! ...... so this means I have gathered alot of now explained extra weight which now needs shifted .. so I have removed gluten from my diet and dramatically reduced my sugar intake !!!!!! ... in the space of one week I lost 14lb of fluid !!!!!!!! I havent felt so good in a long time, the tiredness has gone and Im full of beans !!! ... which I now eat alot of !!lol .... will get a ticker up !!! ohh and nice to meet yous all :D

ME! ME! ME! .. I want to join too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. we have been ttc for 18month, with one chemical pregnancy .. I ve since be diagnosed with pcos and also with ceoliac disease .. both autoimmune conditions, common to have more than one apparently .. like one wasnt bad enough !!! ...... so this means I have gathered alot of now explained extra weight which now needs shifted .. so I have removed gluten from my diet and dramatically reduced my sugar intake !!!!!! ... in the space of one week I lost 14lb of fluid !!!!!!!! I havent felt so good in a long time, the tiredness has gone and Im full of beans !!! ... which I now eat alot of !!lol .... will get a ticker up !!! ohh and nice to meet yous all :D

:thumbup: thats amazing!! congrats and i hope it continues!! nice to meet you too hoping we all get a BFP soon and lose the weight for healthy pregnancies

im still stuck at my weight, no loss coz i was fasting last month and have now started eating again....starting gym again properly this week so lets see if i can shift it

ok so i never knew when i O'd this month as i never got my delivery of OPKs in time....grr

BUT i decided to do the pregnancy test today on the off chance...and this is what happened

this is a 10 mIU test and it was a faint pink line, even DH saw it....i have inverted it as well with red arrow on the faint line

does it mean baby has just implanted and giving out HcG? pleaseee tell me

do i restest every day now?! just to make sure?

please tell me this is a :bfp:

my hands were VERY shaky im sorry i was crying and in shock

is this what i been waiting for?

Attachments

• IMAG0803.jpg
    IMAG0803.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0803_invert.jpg
    IMAG0803_invert.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 2
Hey Bunni! I can definitely see a faint line, and if you said it was pink it looks like this is the start of your BFP!
You could try retesting everyday with FMU, but the results would probably be stronger if you could bear to wait two days (I think HCG doubles every 2 days) There's no way I could do that though, I'd be peeing on sticks 'til I had non left hehe.

Hope this is it for you!

Hey Bunni! I can definitely see a faint line, and if you said it was pink it looks like this is the start of your BFP!
You could try retesting everyday with FMU, but the results would probably be stronger if you could bear to wait two days (I think HCG doubles every 2 days) There's no way I could do that though, I'd be peeing on sticks 'til I had non left hehe.

Hope this is it for you!

:happydance:

im still in shock!! hubby deffo saw the line so i wasnt seeing things

i thought i accidently peed on my LH stick to see when my O was happening..but i checked and it was my HcG stick...i was crying so much!! i cant believe this..please please stick little bean :happydance:

Hehe if a man could see it then it's definitely more than a super faint smudge that only a TCC obsessed lady could see :haha:

(not calling you obsessed lol, but know lots of us ladies can see lines that no one else would notice!)
yay!:happydance:

Look forward to seeing darker lines as the days go by, keep up updated!

Hehe if a man could see it then it's definitely more than a super faint smudge that only a TCC obsessed lady could see :haha:

(not calling you obsessed lol, but know lots of us ladies can see lines that no one else would notice!)
yay!:happydance:

Look forward to seeing darker lines as the days go by, keep up updated!

oh believe me i was obsessed,,,he he

but if hubby seen it then it must be there! :happydance:

i will keep updating as days go by...

I'm confused, tested today nothing......was yesterday an evap line?

down 13 pounds after 5 weeks. OH had a slipup:dohh: oopsie.... we shall see the results although im sure its not possible this month

UPDATE: im not pregnant...was a false positive.. AF started... :cry:

sorry girlies

lost 1 pound tho,..to date lost 16 lbs which started before this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back