Dieting to get BFP....who wants to join us!! ** 11 BFP's so far =D **

i lost 2 more pounds...wooo im in the 50's now...wow i not been in the 50's for soooooooo long

woowwww thats half a stone since i first joined this thread....wooohooooo

Well done!

I'd also been the same weight as when we started, up until this morning! I've lost 2 pounds, woopy! I'd been stuck at the same weight for too long.
This is my fourth day of low carbing and it must be that that jump-started my weight loss, hope it continues!

5 days in a row of wii zumba, I've not had this much commitment in ages, hehe, it really is pretty fun though, thanks to those who recommended it!

I see I havent updated here in a few weeks

so here it goes -

have lost a total of 24 lbs

Yep, zumba game for the wii. A few of the ladies on here said it was good so I bought it, and I must agree. It's a good workout and pretty fun too.

oh nooo i had a huge feast on sunday as i had family over and since then i cant stop wanting chocolate..its soooo bad noooo i need to get good again and lose more weight!

i did lose 2 more pounds since last update for its 9lbs in 3 weeks woohoo, but im so worried i may have gained some since sunday now

well done bunni - really cute piccie!!!

I'm thinking of getting the wii zumba stuff - and hopefully now that I'm on holiday I will get a chance to use it. I rarely use the wii fit!! No time during school terms

hi paula,just letting you know that after a rubbish couple of weeks i am getting back on track....as of tomorrow:dohh:i am planning on doing the biggest loser diet as i need something fresh and new to shake me up abit.i have no idea about what i weigh now:wacko:but i will let you know tomorrow,also i will probably change how much weight i want to lose before we start ttc as i have decided i wouldn't mind losing less than first planned as i think i set myself an unattainable target in the timeframe i have given myself:blush:

thanks hun xx

I was horrible this morning and had a couple of fun sized Snickers for BREAKFAST :rofl:

I haven't lost anything but haven't gained, maintaining atm

Hi ladies
I have also stayed the same this week - which I half expected seeing all the dining out I've done and the sweet and chocies I've eaten this week!!!
So back to the grindstone, exercise and tracking for me this week!!!!

Hello ladies, hope u dont mind if i join, am trying to lose weight also, i have lost 6lbs this month, would like to lose 30-40 lbs. I have a hard time dieting, but have been working out alot.
Goodluck ladies

Hey everybody, hope you're all doing well.

I've lost 3lbs this week, hurray.
Just 5 lbs to go until I'm where I was when I last conceived. Then 14 (after that)until where I feel 'comfortable'.

It feels so good to be finally losing some weight.

question - do you feel tired around O time? i dont know why but since Monday, all i want to do is

my sleep is fine i sleep on time and wake up but i have no energy at all, could only manage 2 gym classes as well this week, im shattered....and i had hugeee feast on sunday...nice rich food after weeks of healthy eating....hmm could that be affecting me?

Hi sommerfugl.
Bunni84, may be ur body got used to all the healthy food, or u workedout too hard berfore n it jst wants to rest. I feel the same way 2 , i am on my 2ww, i cant even handle 30 mins of workout

Hi ladies congrats on all the weight loss :)

Sorry i havent updated the board i have moved house so havent got internet connected yet :brat:

xx

Hi sommerfugl.
Bunni84, may be ur body got used to all the healthy food, or u workedout too hard berfore n it jst wants to rest. I feel the same way 2 , i am on my 2ww, i cant even handle 30 mins of workout

perhaps...hmmm can you feel nauseous around O time too?

paula-letting you know hun that i started the biggest loser plan today:thumbup:i held off a couple of days and decided i'll start today!being monday 1st lol:blush:

so i'd now like to lose 35lbs before we start ttc i think my original 50lbs was alittle too much for me and anyway i know i'll benefit from losing 35lbs so so much!

thanks!

well i've started fasting this month so i will lose mostly muscle - dunno bout fat hehe

will update you but i expect my results to be skewed due to the fasting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->