Dieting to get BFP....who wants to join us!! ** 11 BFP's so far =D **

Hi Ladies :) My name is Jessica and im looking to shed some pounds as well. I miss carried in may and im looking to make some changes for the better. Looking forward to the journey! Im 5'6 currently weighing in at 243 (Biggest I have ever been :(..) looking to be around 180-160...My weakness ....Sweets i need to duck tape my mouth shut :haha:

Hello Ladies,

I hope this isn’t against forum rules, I just don’t know how else to get in contact with all of you.

I’m doing research on women who need or would like to lose weight before ttc. The reason for this research is because I’m in the works of creating a structured solution for women who want to lose weight before pregnancy.

I’m wondering if any of you would be willing to do a short 30 minute phone interview? I would be more than willing compensate you for your time either with money or gift certificates in return for honest answers pertaining to this subject.

I promise the questions are easy. :)

If you are interested or have questions, just reply to my post or PM me.

Thanks!

i want to be in on this too! I want to loose 85 pounds. i have lost 3 already

Hellooooooooooo ladies how are you all doing?

I havent weighed myself for a while and weighed myself and i am heavier than when i started :shy::blush: so looks like more to lose for me :grr: :haha:
Plus side is i have signed up at the gym so i am fighting the flab :bodyb: hehe! I cant wait cos last time i went the gym i found out i was pregnant with my daughter......hope it works this time :thumbup:

Ohhhhhh and some great news my smear came back normal :happydance::dance::wohoo:

I am updating the front page in the morning........Good luck everyone with your weight lose this week :hugs::friends:

xx

Hello Ladies,

I hope this isn’t against forum rules, I just don’t know how else to get in contact with all of you.

I’m doing research on women who need or would like to lose weight before ttc. The reason for this research is because I’m in the works of creating a structured solution for women who want to lose weight before pregnancy.

I’m wondering if any of you would be willing to do a short 30 minute phone interview? I would be more than willing compensate you for your time either with money or gift certificates in return for honest answers pertaining to this subject.

I promise the questions are easy. :)

If you are interested or have questions, just reply to my post or PM me.

Thanks!

im interested in this...

ok im deciding to go back to NTNP until december...i just want to get fit and and healthy for baby - also ordered a e book called apth to pregnancy and realised it can take 3 months for sperm to get mature...so if hubby changes bad habits now..the new healthy sperm wont be ready until 90 days later...hmmm

so NTNP until december now so i can lose rest of the weight and start getting healthy along with my hubby - cut out all the crap and start being good.

I havent weighed myself for a while and weighed myself and i am heavier than when i started :shy::blush: so looks like more to lose for me :grr: :haha:
Plus side is i have signed up at the gym so i am fighting the flab :bodyb: hehe! I cant wait cos last time i went the gym i found out i was pregnant with my daughter......hope it works this time :thumbup:

Ohhhhhh and some great news my smear came back normal :happydance::dance::wohoo:

I am updating the front page in the morning........Good luck everyone with your weight lose this week :hugs::friends:

xx

Really glad to hear your smear results came back normal! That must be a huge relief!

Hopefully the gym will work its magic with you again! Maybe the weight gain is muscle?

I've gained weight this week too, not surprising as I came off my low carb kick and went nuts for chocolate (I blame PMS!) So I lost 6lbs but gained 3lb of that back :dohh: whoops.

Congrats to all who've done well!

xx

hey!so glad to hear the smear cam back normal,that must of worried you there for abit.now thats all sorted you can get started at the gym you'll do great and get that weight off in no time!

i lost a lb last week and then i weighed in this morning and i've lost another 2 woohoo,so thats just over 10lb this month:happydance:although i have some news........i came off the pill so i could get myself ready before ttc,well we decided why not start trying now!!!!!although my chances are probably quite slim this month seens as i haven't a clue when i'm ovulating or if i even am at all:dohh:anyhow i know i still have weight to lose and i will continue on my healthy path and hopefully keep going.btw i stopped using the biggest loser shakes as i wanted to concentrate on eating healthy food,and i had a great week doing it!

well best of luck girls,keep going and hi to the new girls come on in!

hello again ladies.

Back from WI and lost another pound this last week!
that makes it 28.5lbs lost in total.
If I get a BFN this weekend then I wil be joining with local gym to help loose the last 3 stone!!

Well done on the loses this week!!

hello again ladies.

Back from WI and lost another pound this last week!
that makes it 28.5lbs lost in total.
If I get a BFN this weekend then I wil be joining with local gym to help loose the last 3 stone!!

Well done on the loses this week!!

well done on the lb thats great!and you've done fab on your weightloss so far too:flower:fx you get a :bfp:!

Yup af is due next Tuesday or Wednesday, but already 11DPO so test could work now already. But FMU is gone so wont be testing today
Might be tempted to test on Sunday or Monday when I will be 13/14DPO.

Yup af is due next Tuesday or Wednesday, but already 11DPO so test could work now already. But FMU is gone so wont be testing today
Might be tempted to test on Sunday or Monday when I will be 13/14DPO.

Good luck hun :dust::dust:

xx

Front page is updated, sorry it hasnt been done any earlier :blush:

I have really got into going into the gym for 3/4 times a week and have also taking on running again......well jogging :haha:

Does anyone know any good low fat pudding recipes??

xx

Can I join in ladies! I want to get to about 137lb. Started on my health kick on 25th July at 187lb and currently at 180lb so still another 43lb to go - that sounds hard going!

Ideally I'd love to be at 137lb before conceiving but if I got to 160lb I could deal with it!

at 2 lbs lost so far. I know it's sily, but I feel like every minute I'm exercising is another minute closer to a BFP in Nov. Eating has been really good too. I really want to eat healthy while I'm pregnant so I thought I should get a huge jump start on that now!

Well i lost 2lb this week, not alot after everything ive done :shrug: but its still a loss :dance:

xx

Well done Paula!

I've been a bit up and down since the start, but I'm now at 10 stone 2lb so down 8lb since the start of this thread, woohoo.

Way to go Paula
I'm holding onto the 2lb loss after a long holiday weekend!

still same weight - i was fasting and didnt weigh myself, then started eating again..checked weight am the same - no loss no gain, i am back at gym again so will update soon i hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->